Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder return to last location?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Scorpassailant
09.06.2012 , 12:46 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Right now, we do have this change planned for 1.4, but please keep in mind that it's possible that could change!
I am glad that it is planned and hope it doesn't change. I would like relay to you and the team that I often don't want to queue up for lfg unless I am on the station because you don't currently return to last location unless in fact I am done questing and then I know there is a good chance I will be sent back to fleet. It shouldn't be like that.

Voranis
09.07.2012 , 02:39 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
if you have the option for both, the issue you will come across is people using it as a free fleet pass.
So make the option to return to fleet/ilum etc. only available after completion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Skodan
09.07.2012 , 08:55 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Voranis View Post
So make the option to return to fleet/ilum etc. only available after completion.
i was going to suggest this. it could be similar to black talon where you choose whether you want to return to fleet or go to DK, in this case it could be a "return to previous location" or "return to mission turn in" (though it would be nice if each individual could decide instead the group being forced to return to whatever rolled highest
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Galby
09.07.2012 , 12:17 PM | #34
that is lovely
The Force is a lie, there is only luck.
Through my luck I smuggle stuff.
Through my smuggled stuff I gain credits.
My Credits shall set me free. - Smuggler's code.

Kadin
09.07.2012 , 01:40 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpassailant View Post
I am glad that it is planned and hope it doesn't change. I would like relay to you and the team that I often don't want to queue up for lfg unless I am on the station because you don't currently return to last location unless in fact I am done questing and then I know there is a good chance I will be sent back to fleet. It shouldn't be like that.
I'm the exact same way and I know many others are as well. As much as I want to get my Daily FP runs in, if I'm deep in Belsavis doing dailies, I don't want to be lifted off mid-fight having to trek all the way back out there. Glad to see this is *hopefully* coming in 1.4.

I'll add though that the BEST option as mentioned would be a choice given to the player. "Return to original location" or "Return to Fleet", etc.

Khevar
09.07.2012 , 01:41 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Galby View Post
that is lovely
------------------------------------
The Force is a lie, there is only luck.
Through my luck I smuggle stuff.
Through my smuggled stuff I gain credits.
My Credits shall set me free. - Smuggler's code.
Galby your sig is pretty much the awesomest thing I've seen on these forums.