Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder return to last location?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

berlinscrub
07.10.2012 , 05:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
You'll be glad to know that this is something we have in the works! In the future, the Group Finder will return you to your original location.
Its so great to hear that...Thats gonna make it so much easier to go back to the questing area you were in instead of having to travel aaaall the way back manually
Imperial till I die

<Hellz Battalion>
Sasir - Lvl 50 Sith Sorc of Canderus Ordo

Dacce
07.10.2012 , 08:56 PM | #12
if you have the option for both, the issue you will come across is people using it as a free fleet pass.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

whyzerman
07.11.2012 , 02:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
if you have the option for both, the issue you will come across is people using it as a free fleet pass.
People are doing that now. Returning them to their previous location as an option would only help those of us who WANT to go back to where we started.

Zailou
07.11.2012 , 04:07 AM | #14
What if there would be a panel at the fp exists (fleet and ilum) where you could click and there would be an option to shuttle back to the place you left from. This way there would be an option to stay at the fleet or return back .

PainOfDemise
07.11.2012 , 09:23 AM | #15
Glad to know that this will eventually make the features. I know I only use the group finder now when I'm already at the fleet beacuse I don't want to be interrupted in what I'm doing and have to run all the way back to where I was originally.
The Tarvock Legacy

Swesome
07.12.2012 , 12:05 AM | #16
Loving that change! However I see one small problem with this: currently at the end of each FP, you "have to" turn in the quest at the terminals outside the FP-ports. How will this work in the future? Will we have to manually travel to the fleet (unless fleet pass is off cd) to turn the quest in, or will there be a quest turn-in of some sort inside GF FP:s?

Vankris
07.12.2012 , 02:23 AM | #17
there is a possible exploit on current system.

you want to port to the fleet (or ilum) but your fleet recall is on CD
- sign to a fleet FP (esseles, kaon, D7, ...) as a heal or tank (to shorten wait time)
- as soon as you get a group, leave the group, you are in the fleet

I think this should be addressed because it grief player willing to run the flashpoint.
Return to last location would nullify this exploit.

Choice to stay on the fleet or return to last location should be given only upon completion of flashpoint.
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

Zailou
07.12.2012 , 03:03 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
there is a possible exploit on current system.

you want to port to the fleet (or ilum) but your fleet recall is on CD
- sign to a fleet FP (esseles, kaon, D7, ...) as a heal or tank (to shorten wait time)
- as soon as you get a group, leave the group, you are in the fleet

I think this should be addressed because it grief player willing to run the flashpoint.
Return to last location would nullify this exploit.

Choice to stay on the fleet or return to last location should be given only upon completion of flashpoint.
Yes using this is faster than using those shuttles on every planet that take you to the fleet?

Vankris
07.12.2012 , 03:15 AM | #19
there are shuttle that takes you directly to the fleet?
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

Zailou
07.12.2012 , 03:20 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
there are shuttle that takes you directly to the fleet?
Yes think they are called flashpoint shuttles or sumtin like that. They are usually at the main camp on every planet.