Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Chat is spamming group loot notifications.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Group Chat is spamming group loot notifications.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tirvaak
07.13.2012 , 11:09 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Pirahna,

I'm sorry for not replying sooner but I do not have an update for at this time. I'm trying to see if I can get some more information on this matter.

I would ask for you patience while I look into this.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Pirahna
07.13.2012 , 03:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Pirahna,

I'm sorry for not replying sooner but I do not have an update for at this time. I'm trying to see if I can get some more information on this matter.

I would ask for you patience while I look into this.

Thanks.
Thank you for looking into this for us. I hope you can find a solution right away and if you need any help with pinpointing the problem just let me know. I can post file settings for character chat panel info if necessary.

Pirahna
08.29.2012 , 06:07 PM | #13
So it's been 2 months now.... I thought you were going to look into this? It's a legitimate concern with an EASY fix...

Obviously Biowares way of dealing with customers is to spit out some very basic elementary response without actually digesting what they read to respond with an informed answer. I even had to draw a picture to get a csr to ackowledge that there is an issue...

This is just a prime example as to why people are leaving the game in droves.. So much wrong with the game and very little is done to appease the customer.

Well, I am tired of logging in every time just to do the same thing over and over and over and over again.... There's tons of games out there that has something different for me to do every time I log in.... This game is NOT one of them.

So because of the lack of depth in game, lack of bioware's initiative to fix issues with this game, and for receiving a ban warning for speaking my mind about Jesus in game, I'M OUT!!

I'll find something better to play that will keep me entertained and content without making me feel unappreciated and taken for granted..

Consider me unsubbed.