Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

nerf scoundrel and operative heals...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
nerf scoundrel and operative heals...

Khraizin
08.09.2012 , 07:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
pfftttt, just because you failed to kill an operative doesn't make them OP, you're so stupid for even posting this.
Sorcs get bubble + force speed + amazing ground heal
Mercs get basic heal that can provide benefits specced with cylinder + knockback + heavy armour

It's people like you who are ruining this game. No classes need a nerf, every class is where it should be except maybe Marauders/Sentinels tweaked down a little and Operatives/Scoundrels DPS increased.
Hey for Ops dps, i'd settle for a smoother, less clunky and irritating rotation.

emidas
08.09.2012 , 07:54 PM | #22
Everyone wondering about the "invincibility" 3 second ability he's talking about - it's Dodge. Come on Scoundrels and Slingers...

Now whether he ACTUALLY knows how it works is another matter entirely.

GrimlockTF
08.10.2012 , 06:22 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
Go do the HM EV or NIM EV Infernal Council fight as a scoundrel and still tell me that scoundrel still need to be nerfed.
Never had a problem with that fight... Have had the Infernal title for months... L2P issue.

mikebevo
08.10.2012 , 12:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by GrimlockTF View Post
Never had a problem with that fight... Have had the Infernal title for months... L2P issue.
Haven't had a problem either, but have seen scoundrels have real issues with it. Still, compared to every other class that fight is a pain. I can got through the fight with my shadow taking no damage and having no energy issues and she is nowhere near as well geared as my scoundrel.