Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

nerf scoundrel and operative heals...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
nerf scoundrel and operative heals...

RragnarR
07.08.2012 , 05:16 PM | #1
scoundrel and operative healers are rediculously op...

the fact that they can cast on the move, use bubble, and 3 seconds almost invuln + loads of cc's and spec for extra runspeed + multiple anti cc's and ofcourse stealth...

Outright broken...

Paganos
07.09.2012 , 11:51 PM | #2
fail troll is fail

Daiyukie
07.10.2012 , 03:17 PM | #3
Multiple anti-CCs lmao. I want what he's having!
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

epicdude
07.10.2012 , 03:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RragnarR View Post

the fact that they can cast on the move, use bubble, and 3 seconds almost invuln + loads of cc's and spec for extra runspeed + multiple anti cc's and ofcourse stealth...

Outright broken...
Bubble = Sorc What skill gives us 3 sec invul??? If your concealment you get a 1.5 knockdown a 4 sec stun and a 8 sec mezz and in lethality 15 % run speed increase for 4 secs wow

Haggardbr
07.11.2012 , 06:16 AM | #5
I wonder why people want to nerf everything...

The first thought that comes to my mind is that they are having a REALLY hard time with those classes in PvP.

And then some time later they come back and say that the class is ridiculous nerfed...

When I'm in a WZ with my gunslinger and there's an Operative bothering me, I just "nutcracker" kick them and move to another target... if they come after me I "Leg Shot" them and start slaughter him unloading all the abilities I have available to use and vice-versa when I'm with my Sniper and there's a Scoundrel bothering me.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

irishcoffeeman
07.14.2012 , 12:11 AM | #6
Please cry more. Nerf every class that beats yours right?

Leiralei
07.30.2012 , 04:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by epicdude View Post
Bubble = Sorc What skill gives us 3 sec invul??? If your concealment you get a 1.5 knockdown a 4 sec stun and a 8 sec mezz and in lethality 15 % run speed increase for 4 secs wow
The OP is talking about the 15s 25% absorb shield and the 3s 100% dodge chance shield. Learn your class.
:: लीर :: Commando :: Sage :: Scoundrel :: Guardian :: Powertech :: Assassin :: Operative :: Jugg :: Bioware Fangirl since NWN... RIP Bioware
Did they take out insurance on this game? I love it but its so weird.

Rest_in_Pieces
07.30.2012 , 05:02 AM | #8
OP, you have missed the known fact they also steal the doggies, eat them and do not return the collars back.

Seriously, please come up with some reasoning why it is overpowered compared to the other healers and keep in mind the other classes also have things they are strong at. The call for nerfing without really knowing the mechanics is the thing which is only destructive.
Luviel, Spark of Insanity

Jayshames
07.30.2012 , 05:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RragnarR View Post

Outright broken...
pfftttt, just because you failed to kill an operative doesn't make them OP, you're so stupid for even posting this.
Sorcs get bubble + force speed + amazing ground heal
Mercs get basic heal that can provide benefits specced with cylinder + knockback + heavy armour

It's people like you who are ruining this game. No classes need a nerf, every class is where it should be except maybe Marauders/Sentinels tweaked down a little and Operatives/Scoundrels DPS increased.

Haggardbr
07.30.2012 , 06:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
It's people like you who are ruining this game. No classes need a nerf, every class is where it should be except maybe Marauders/Sentinels tweaked down a little and Operatives/Scoundrels DPS increased.
THIS! ^

I play a sniper and an operative and even saw some sorcerers that were lower level than my Op. that could heal better than him, even it being all custom geared with purple items and stuff and at level 27 half medicine tree.

It's just like I said above, the guy is having a hard time with them in PvP arenas and come here to complain about it crying for them to be nerfed...

Lame.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel