Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For those who started 15+ posts thast the servers were down..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
For those who started 15+ posts thast the servers were down..

Maunakoo
07.08.2012 , 03:22 PM | #1
A friendly reminder of Forum posting Ettiquette ..

http://youtu.be/B9q2jNjOPdk

(Of course it'd be terribly ironic this post was already in here .. )

-Katrina
07.08.2012 , 03:27 PM | #2
I know they were there...and I want BIOware to see them ALL... keep posting new threads.
They showed no ettique by kicking me from server without warning RIGHT at the very end of a hard mode on the last boss...esseles no less..takes forever to run. I'd have never started it, had I known I wouldn't have time to finish it.

Maunakoo
07.08.2012 , 03:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by -Katrina View Post
I know they were there...and I want BIOware to see them ALL... keep posting new threads.
They showed no ettique by kicking me from server without warning RIGHT at the very end of a hard mode on the last boss...esseles no less..takes forever to run. I'd have never started it, had I known I wouldn't have time to finish it.
You're absolutely right! Everyone at Bioware Should read these multiple threads instead of .. ooh I don't know.. Fixing the game so we can play it?

/sarcasm Mode off

Harukaze
07.08.2012 , 03:35 PM | #4
I don't want everybody in Bioware to read all of these threads. I want the maintenance crew's BOSS to read them all.

Qishari
07.08.2012 , 04:06 PM | #5
Hello all,

We ask that threads in the Customer Service forum are on topic and related to issues people are experiencing with the game. Since this thread is off topic, we are going to go ahead and close it.