Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server status

digitalgargoyle
07.08.2012 , 02:32 PM | #1
So did everyone's server crash around the same time?

I was on Drooga's Pleasure Barge until 12:45pm CST or so when it crashed. I sent a ticket to Customer Service at the time and haven't heard back. At the time of this thread posting I noticed that all servers are down (American, European and Asia Pacific).

Has there been any update from customer service as to the cause or estimated time of repair?
The Basai Legacy
Dygar - 50 Shadow (Legacy), Lan'eff - 50 Mercenary
Taisun - 50 Gunslinger, Triock'rem - 50 Vanguard

shdwfx
07.08.2012 , 02:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by digitalgargoyle View Post
So did everyone's server crash around the same time?

I was on Drooga's Pleasure Barge until 12:45pm CST or so when it crashed. I sent a ticket to Customer Service at the time and haven't heard back. At the time of this thread posting I noticed that all servers are down (American, European and Asia Pacific).

Has there been any update from customer service as to the cause or estimated time of repair?

It isn't a crash they stated they were restarting
Kaeilea Napali - Tarquinas

Farfenugen
07.08.2012 , 02:38 PM | #3
Some people did loose connection during the problem times and can't get back on. Unfortunately this will remain so until after the server restart

Zharky
07.08.2012 , 02:42 PM | #4
i am in my guild Mumble and they are playing.. but for me all servers are still down ?!?! umm what ?? lol

Orcron
07.08.2012 , 02:42 PM | #5
ya well get this.. ive got 2 friends online right now... i go to log on an all the severs are shown offline. Yet they are on pvping an questing
There is no peace, there is anger There is no fear, there is power There is no death, there is immortality There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side

digitalgargoyle
07.08.2012 , 02:47 PM | #6
A server restart? Hmm. I didn't see any info about it, but maybe I didn't look deep enough into the forum.

Thanks for the heads up.
The Basai Legacy
Dygar - 50 Shadow (Legacy), Lan'eff - 50 Mercenary
Taisun - 50 Gunslinger, Triock'rem - 50 Vanguard

Arecelis
07.08.2012 , 02:47 PM | #7
They did state they were gonna do a restart. However only posting it on the forums and not putting a notice up on the servers so people who are playing can see does not help

Minatonka
07.08.2012 , 03:00 PM | #8
This sucks I still show all servers are offline. What is the deal any Idea on when the rest of us are going to be able to play.

Lyons_Crest
07.08.2012 , 03:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by digitalgargoyle View Post
A server restart? Hmm. I didn't see any info about it, but maybe I didn't look deep enough into the forum.

Thanks for the heads up.
I called up there 1800 number well it's actually 1-855 -467-9867 <---- Customer service ( it works and they are really nice )

So ... in any case they said all servers are down so I'm not sure if anyone is still up and running but it's Sunday and someone picked up the phone to tell me they are aware of it and working on a fix but don't know why it happened. So I'm not sure about this " Restart " of the servers maybe it was but than wouldn't they be back online already?

Time will tell and we will all know... I called they know what's up and are working towards fixing it... Personally I'd like a free pet for the down time but it's ok... We will all wait.