Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Crewskills To Use?

PyroJosh
07.07.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1
Hi there,

I'm a huge crafter and have poured millions in credits into it and am starting to make huge profits from my biochem and armstec crew skills and the mission skills associated with them. And have started an agent alt and am not to sure what crew skills to use I was thinking cybertec but from these forums it's sounds like I shouldn't go their but the amount of people just complaining how bad everything is pretty bad. So if not Cybertech what crewskills would you recommend make some good gear and some credits on the side too.

Thanks
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors
-PyroJosh

Darthflowmotion
07.08.2012 , 01:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by PyroJosh View Post
Hi there,
credits on the side too.

Thanks
SLICING is all about credits! do slicing! you WONT be dissapointed! especially if you have all of your companions, you'll make the max amount of money possible! as long as you go for missions with lock boxes...

and also, there are mission yields: abundant, rich, moderate, and i think thats all... not sure, but ALWAYS go with abundant and rich; those give you the best lockboxes unless you have low affection with comps.

uniz
07.08.2012 , 02:04 PM | #3
it isn't the skill per say as much as what you do with it. i have seen people make credits with every one of them and people complaining they cant with everyone one of them.

i know that isn't much help but you are going to get several different answers because of this.

to answer your question with my two cents would be the following.

i would make three alts

level them all to 10 to get the companion and then focus on the one you want to play

make that one a harvester with archaeology, scavenging and slicing.

make one of the others a armortech and the other a synthweaver. this way you will be able to make all of the augments and can do so as you level. right now there is a untapped market for kits and augments sub t6.

use the alt you are leveling to harvest mats and feed the others with the materials to level their crew skills up as you go. this only will work if you actually play the toon out into the world and not pvp or run space missions. use the extra companion(s) for slicing missions.

hope this helps and good luck

Raora
07.08.2012 , 03:37 PM | #4
why craft? I just go bioanalysis/savaging/archeology on all my characters