Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Droid Companion C2-N2

Tiriensoul
12.18.2011 , 09:36 PM | #1
Can't find a suitable Forum to post this, but anyway.

How do i gear up my Droid? C2-N2, ive used Auction House, and i choose "Ranged Weapon" After that i tried picking Shotgun, assault cannon, sniper, etc etc.
And i choose "Usable to C2-N2" and it shows everything, so i just picked something from every category, but guess what? My companion can't use any of the weapons i bought.

Some help please!

I've bought Affection items, but he gives me +0 affection everytime?
Is it just me, or is this companion And Auction house bugged?
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Shingara
12.18.2011 , 09:41 PM | #2
what you want todo is find a cybertech to make you stuff, his armour is exactly the same as any other droid, you want motors parts etc but a cybertech can create every last thing you need for them, what wep they use i have no idea and i suspect none as he states himself.

Excuse me sir but i am a none combat model.

but when in doubt with these things open up your abilities sheet with the comp out and it will say in there everything they can use.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

DarthNecronis
12.18.2011 , 09:47 PM | #3
I noticed the same problem with this C2-N2 droid not gaining affection either... but we'll save that for later. The good news is that you can equip this droid with quite a few items actually. First he requires Heavy Armor so use your hand-me-downs from T1-07 or get new ones, He is melee and you should use a (Tech Blade/Knife) for the main hand and a (Generator) for the off-hand. And you'll wants to stack as much Aim, Strength, defence, etc... But Aim is most important if you use him as a healer...as this will increase his heals dramatically. Hope this helps you ....

Kaosbain
12.19.2011 , 04:04 PM | #4
C2-N2 cannot use a tech knife, I tried. Anyone else know what weapon he uses?
My trooper goes... Commando!

Hochachacha!!!

azudelphi
12.19.2011 , 04:08 PM | #5
If you are using him for combat, you're doing it wrong.
Former Member of Squadron 367 - . = God
Seriously, who would shamelessly promote a Suggestion Thread in their signature? Armor Effects Star Fortress - Recharge Terminals Episodic Content - Episodic Operations
Here is the info: Referal Info - Here is the link: Referal Link

ChronicD
12.19.2011 , 04:12 PM | #6
C2-N2 cannot equip any weapons at all. He has no weapon skills. However, you can fill all his other slots with droid gear and he becomes a semi-decent healing companion. Now if only there were a way to prevent him from trying to falcon punch rancors...

If you put him on passive, he stops using ALL of his abilities. IE: He stops healing.
Playing a vanguard, it's not that big a deal since I usually run with Ion Cell up anyway.

Xalorous
12.26.2011 , 07:06 AM | #7
C2-N2 needs a ranged weapon skill to keep him out of melee combat. He IS a decent healer for light solo work, but without a ranged weapon, he tends to run around to the bad guys and get face to face.

FloydPink
12.30.2011 , 10:58 AM | #9
I find hes only really useful to tanks, mainly jedi guardian, for solo healing.

Obi-GYN-Kinobi
12.30.2011 , 11:03 AM | #10
Why you would ever use him is beyond me. I've tried... he's horrible.

On a related note, I wish they put in a way to compare gear you're looking at to the gear on companions who aren't with you (or off running missions/crafting even). I find myself not accepting rewards until they can get back and I can look at their gear.
Obi-GYN-Kinobi