Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultratech Stalker Robe - White

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ultratech Stalker Robe - White

Melik
07.07.2012 , 11:54 AM | #1
I've read this drops from the chest from defeating Darth Malgus on False Emperor Normal Mode. Is it a random drop, or does it drop every time?

It didn't on my latest run.
Mel'ik / Kilem Lightwielder
Retired.

White_Noise
07.07.2012 , 03:33 PM | #2
Random Drop. There are a few others that can drop that share the look, but are different colors.

ICSWOR
07.08.2012 , 03:42 PM | #3
Utratech drops everytime but not always Stalker. It did seem to take into consideration what the group makeup was. Take a partner better chance of getting it that way.

pudim
07.19.2012 , 08:43 AM | #4
it seems the chestpiece no longer has a hood right?
I've seen a couple of green/blue of that style with hoods but none moddable

ICSWOR
07.19.2012 , 11:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by pudim View Post
it seems the chestpiece no longer has a hood right?
I've seen a couple of green/blue of that style with hoods but none moddable
Unfortunetly the hood is down, I wish it was up or had option to put it up or down.

Order-Sixty-Six
07.20.2012 , 11:48 PM | #6
confirmed for random drop, just ran a nm fe for a measely headpeice.

Wish I had that hour back.

didn't even get daily comms for it -.-
Warlord Icuii Isa'Baddie of The Shadowlands.
Shadow | ( 27 0 14 )
Retired, PvP Veteran Status yea? May check back in on swtor when f2p hits or something, idk.

Melik
07.21.2012 , 09:20 PM | #7
10+ tries on FE normal mode.. nothing ultratech has even dropped.
Mel'ik / Kilem Lightwielder
Retired.

ICSWOR
07.23.2012 , 02:37 PM | #8
Prior to 1.3 it dropped everytime, well an Ultratech xxxx robe dropped everytime. 2 days before 1.3 i farmed all the pieces (legs, robes, gloves, head). It was a gauranted drop from each of the diffrent bosses across FE, D7 and BoI.

In 1.3 they did reitemize the drops and I suspect this may no longer drop or drops somewhere else.

Order-Sixty-Six
07.23.2012 , 09:40 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ICSWOR View Post
Prior to 1.3 it dropped everytime, well an Ultratech xxxx robe dropped everytime. 2 days before 1.3 i farmed all the pieces (legs, robes, gloves, head). It was a gauranted drop from each of the diffrent bosses across FE, D7 and BoI.

In 1.3 they did reitemize the drops and I suspect this may no longer drop or drops somewhere else.
I think I'm going to have to agree with this guy. I decided to farm alot of FE NM this week, and after about 6 runs all I have is a xenotech survivor robe to show for it.

It's removed from the drop tables as far as I'm aware, I see xenotech garbage everywhere - ultratech is nonexistent.
Warlord Icuii Isa'Baddie of The Shadowlands.
Shadow | ( 27 0 14 )
Retired, PvP Veteran Status yea? May check back in on swtor when f2p hits or something, idk.

Garon
07.24.2012 , 09:31 AM | #10
I've had similar results as well all useless Xenotech, no Ultratech. If anyone finds anything Ultratech, it might be that they've moved it... if not, they removed it.

If some random dev stumbles on this little thread, please let us know if Ultratech chest pieces have been removed.
∎◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅╮