Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is *your* Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What is *your* Inquisitor?

MentalCase
07.07.2012 , 10:08 AM | #1
I'm having a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone out there has any insight. Right now I have a male Sith Pureblood Assassin, and for whatever reason the voice really doesn't seem to go with it. I've tried a dozen different variations of races/looks and none of them fit. So my question for all of you is, what race/gender is your Inquisitor and what did you make them look like? Let's see all your bad*** Inquisitors!
Bluesummer Legacy
Cagura (Vanguard) / Kaethundor (Shadow)
Ghawlst (Sorcerer) / Vexler (Powertech)

delnorr
07.07.2012 , 12:15 PM | #2
i have a femal human inquisitor with spiked red hair. she is spec as a scorseror and wares a black hooded cloak and black dress(both orange mod able). she used killigs light sapber and mask(but the mask is not visable on her face). i have her act very must like her master(zash) in that she is mostly darkside she loves to couse others harm but stopes short of hurting here own servants.

PraetorArtanis
07.07.2012 , 01:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MentalCase View Post
I'm having a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone out there has any insight. Right now I have a male Sith Pureblood Assassin, and for whatever reason the voice really doesn't seem to go with it. I've tried a dozen different variations of races/looks and none of them fit. So my question for all of you is, what race/gender is your Inquisitor and what did you make them look like? Let's see all your bad*** Inquisitors!
How dare you say that british accent don't go with an evil sith?! Everybody knows that evil and powerfull, yet subtle people have british accent.

Giondi
07.07.2012 , 05:32 PM | #4
A female blue Twi'lek. I wanted something to really stand out in contrast to the red, mostly male, Pureblood ruling class of the Sith. Plus the female voice acting is (in my opinion) much better than the male for this class, especially dark side. There are points where I don't think they had an actual actress, they just taped a psychopath and wrote the rest of the game to make it fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.

MasterFeign
07.07.2012 , 06:37 PM | #5
I have a body type 1 male sith pureblood assassin, I find that it fits. Specifically his facial expression and general smugness and such XD

Nicoae
07.08.2012 , 03:38 AM | #6
A bald human female, body type one, circular symbol branded onto her forehead. Goes around in all black, fairly early orange gear, hood up. Simple but really quite intimidating when put with the voice.

Saiken
07.08.2012 , 02:09 PM | #7
I'm a human female with light blue eyes, medium toned skin, black hair that has bangs to one side and a pony tail, body type 2. She's really gorgeous~!

Umbradomina
07.08.2012 , 03:19 PM | #8
Female full blooded Sith (red skin and eyes). Very few Sith marks or scars. Though I went Dark, I don't show the marks. In short, Sparkler (her name on Prophecy of the Five) looks kind of like a "cougar" on the prowl for "young stuff"

If I were to get her out of her BM gear, and into the evening gown, she'd actually look kind of hawt.
Old age and treachery will usually win out over youth and skill.

RowanThursday
07.12.2012 , 06:18 PM | #9
Body type 1 'waif' female, tends to look almost buried by her big robes and collars. Ginger hair in the 'three cones- earmuff and back of head' style, with a bit of a fringe. She used to have pretty green eyes and cute freckles, when she was young, very much the innocent little girl-next-door look.

At Dark V, though, she looks like an emaciated walking corpse with blood-filled eyes. However, I'm tempted to hide Sith Corruption and move her mods into some unassuming social armour... it seems to me
Spoiler
*should* be someone completely unexpected, when the next story expansion comes out.

The voice, on the female inquisitor, is absolutely perfect in my view. Precise, intellectual, with a delighted, playful little purr in it which usually comes out when contemplating going and doing something extremely nasty.
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.

E-Zekiel
07.13.2012 , 02:11 PM | #10
Male Zabrak (light side, yes) and imo the voice really suits him perfectly.

http://wiki.swtor-rp.com/images/1/19/KessTOR.PNG