Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Dread Masters are our next villains?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So Dread Masters are our next villains?

NoTomorrow
07.07.2012 , 05:41 AM | #1
Just saw the Denova finishing dialog. My god how everything falls apart in empire if the emperor is incapacitated.
I can already see these guys in next operation.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Ranadiel_Marius
07.07.2012 , 08:03 AM | #2
According to leaks of future planned content....

Spoiler
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

lokdron
07.07.2012 , 09:47 AM | #3
The empire better do a epic comeback when bioware releases the expansion cause I see if the empire keeps losing like this a lot of the empire players will be annoyed heck its starting now with my guildmates. I simply tell them "the empire will strike back don't worry" I mean at the start of the game the empire was kicking the republic *** now its time for the republic to do a bit of *** kicking.

Forgon
07.07.2012 , 09:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Just saw the Denova finishing dialog. My god how everything falls apart in empire if the emperor is incapacitated.
Bioware's plot for the lore in this time period is really well put. Once all class stories happen and are settled, the power vacuum is taking up the current story for both sides and is causing a lot of problems for Imps and Pubs as they try to strangle the other.

Based on some of the stuff I read too, more familiar faces will be appearing in FPs and Ops. I like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

starnano
10.05.2012 , 04:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
sucks that some of the coolest evilest sith ever decide to just bbecome the villans of both the empire and the republic i was kinda hoping these guys would show up later as allies when i freed them then i did operations and was proveen wrong sucks

Forgon
10.09.2012 , 06:19 PM | #6
Yeah but I kind of understand why. Compared to all other Sith, they are the first that come to mind in a power vacuum.

The Dark Council has its power base in the Empire, Malgus is taken out of the picture, and the Emperor was the only force keeping everyone else in line.

The Dread Masters serve as prophets with no Pyramid (of our knowledge) overseeing them. They exist largely to serve the Emperor and only the Emperor to keep them underfoot and show the least restraint. They have ridiculous amounts of power, power that only they have mastered as a group of six.

They seem like the only ones who would willingly plot their own plans to conquer the galaxy through a rule of fear.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

errant_knight
10.09.2012 , 06:35 PM | #7
I fully expect them to be a problem. My warrior would have liked to kill them right then and there, but he was entirely sure that they'd kick his ***.