Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A tribute for Revan

BjoernR
07.07.2012 , 12:13 AM | #1
Hello

[Spoiler about the Flashpoint "The Foundry]

Just played the imperial Flashpoint where you fight versus Revan and "kill" him.
Is this a joke? My brother is a really big Star Wars Fan with tons of books, he saw the old
trilogy in the cinemas. Before Kotor i was not really interested in Star Wars but i have to admit
that i never gave the movies a chance (now i love them). One day i got an cold and had to stay home and rest so i saw that game called "knights of the old republic" in my brothers room. That game was (is) so awesome that i became a big star wars fan. I watched all the movies and i read all the important books. Of course i also read all the important SWTOR books like Revan and decivied.

Revan is my luke. Because of Kotor and Revan i became a Star Wars Fan.
If Revan got killed by a bunch of imperial clowns i will have to post images of sad cats.

So this post is more a request: Bring Revan back ... alive and not as a stupid ghost who is haunting my jedi knight.

P.S: Here is a little video that show some important moments of the book "Revan".
Also i hoped you all understood my broken english.

Chinesus
07.07.2012 , 12:40 AM | #2
I'd suggest you level a Republic character and then do the Maelstrom Prison FP. Might make you happy, but also confused as all getout. If you don't wanna do that, look below then

Spoiler

BjoernR
07.07.2012 , 12:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Chinesus View Post
I'd suggest you level a Republic character and then do the Maelstrom Prison FP. Might make you happy, but also confused as all getout. If you don't wanna do that, look below then

Spoiler
The Taral V FP is placed before "The foundry".
Spoiler

But thanks for your post

Chinesus
07.07.2012 , 01:02 AM | #4
That's what I get for only having republic characters and not paying attention apparently

Since that's the case, I agree with you!

Aximand
07.07.2012 , 01:32 AM | #5
About time he died. Maybe now they can focus on telling other stories.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

westraz
07.07.2012 , 01:40 AM | #6
there have been some posters who have pointed out that Revan says the same quite that Darth Malak said at the end of the first KOTR when he died.. then despores, some fans of the game pointed out that could be do to hem becoming one with the force.. or he could of used the force to tel port away he says something like "now I know what you meat when you said.." and I cant remaber after that
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Rayla_Felana
07.07.2012 , 02:57 AM | #7
Be thankful he even got that.

Zeerko
07.07.2012 , 03:07 AM | #8
I was so disapointed when I saw that you were FORCED to kill Revan... There should be an option to save him from the Empire and send him in exile somewhere... (wouldn't be the first time )

But in BW's defense, the revan we see in TOR is very weakened after centuries of captivity. He's just a crazy old man now, he probably could not even survive outside of the Foundry.
Fat'Moe - Mercenary - Battle Meditation (RP)
Biggy-Small - Operative - Prophecy of the Five (PvP)
Malckolm - Scoundrel - Tomb of Freedon Nad (PvP)

darthkargtor
07.07.2012 , 03:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Be thankful he even got that.
Yes we all know her death was awful and she shouldn't have been in that book, but she was in the story long before drew wrote the novel,we all knew she was going to be dead long ago, but in the end now he can become Kealthas 2.0 and it seems he is becoming that already while the exile gets a semi respectible death much like palpatine who was also betrayed.
There is no Dark their is no light There is no grey There is only you.the force does not corrupt you, you corrupt yourself
Your actions shape you, the force simply reveals your true nature,One does not die, the force embraces you

Rayla_Felana
07.07.2012 , 03:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by darthkargtor View Post
Yes we all know her death was awful and she shouldn't have been in that book, but she was in the story long before drew wrote the novel,we all knew she was going to be dead long ago, but in the end now he can become Kealthas 2.0 and it seems he is becoming that already while the exile gets a semi respectible death much like palpatine who was also betrayed.
Everything that made her interesting was stripped away in the novel, but I doubt you would even understand.