Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Toth Frenzy, Zorn targets his own tank for the rock throw. Solutions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Toth Frenzy, Zorn targets his own tank for the rock throw. Solutions?

Andex
07.06.2012 , 01:15 PM | #11
We ran our HM yesterday and our Zorn tank received the yellow reticle to place on Toth. It's happened in the past, but our solution for it has always been to put Toth just inside the reticle, so that it's on him, but he's near the edge of it. When it turns purple, my co-tank has always had time to run back over to where Zorn is and use some abilities. Our placement of the fight leaves them just out of range of each other and gives the Zorn DPS enough space for Fearful, but from the other videos that I've seen, we keep them closer together than most. That might be why we've never had an issue with the Zorn tank dropping the reticle and being able to get back to Zorn before anything happens, gap closer or no.
Raaxi Nimm
Backrocket Bastards
RP Swag, PvP Flagged

CitizenFry
07.06.2012 , 01:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
What's the best way to continue if this happens again?
Pump your fist and/or do a happy dance. Seriously. Having the boulder aimed at Zorn's tank is the least stressful situation you can get, even better than having the boulder aimed at Toth's tank, IMO.

If you're concerned about losing aggro on Zorn (causing him to wander towards the Zorn DPS/healer, probably giving them Fearful when Toth jumps over), just fire your AOE taunt at Zorn while you're waiting for the circle to turn purple or during Baradium Heave's lengthy cast time. You'll still have your single taunt ready for Toth when he jumps.

dudeyoumadbro
07.09.2012 , 06:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Zorn doesn't have an aggro table while Toth is in it's berserk phase. The Zorn tank can run over to Toth and make it back in time to taunt Zorn before the phase is over, especially if they have any kind of gap closer.
^^ This
The Leto Legacy
Athius - Jedi Guardian Stiffler - Scoundrel Annadorf - Vanguard Ellesif - Jedi Sage
Dalexs - Mercenary Dethex - Marauder Tights - Sniper Dythius - Assassian
The Bastion - PvP

wetslampigduex
07.09.2012 , 06:43 AM | #14
yeah its pretty simple just blow your AOE taunt i had major issues with this b4 the aggro upgrade even if i wasnt the one getting the circle after that phase he turn and start to chase the dps... ps dont listen to soon hes a nub