Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swkotor

Chanez
07.11.2012 , 10:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by HaleLightmight View Post
Does anyone else remember playing knights of the old repubilc?because when i went to taris with my gunsliger i found the endar spire.i felt kindof said and wanted to play that game again.does anyone else feel kind of bummed because when all those people are going a round looking for all the holojournals about the people and the promiesd land,they'll have zero idea that YOU where the one who lead them there,YOU where the person that gave them hope to go their because YOU went into the sewers and found all three journals and gave them to rukil wrikle skin.it was YOU.it was THE PLAYER who did it. did anyone else feel like that when they went on taris?just wondering
Since i never actually helped them completely because they were insane to do that, i didnt care that much.

It was, however, a sad sad ending, i also feel like they should have moved more than 100 feet every 50 years, but i guess you cant make their encampment faraway gamewise.

Ellvaan
07.12.2012 , 04:54 AM | #22
Greetings everyone!

For those feeling nostalgic about KOTOR and looking for references of it in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, there is another thread that you may be interested in:
A quick reminder to please use the available SPOILER tags when sharing something that spoils the story! You can use them like this:
[SPOILER](Information here.)[/SPOILER]
That will give you this:

Spoiler

Thank you for your understanding and help keeping this forum spoiler-free!

Enjoy your discussion!

InnerPieces
07.12.2012 , 08:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellvaan View Post
Greetings everyone!

For those feeling nostalgic about KOTOR and looking for references of it in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, there is another thread that you may be interested in:
A quick reminder to please use the available SPOILER tags when sharing something that spoils the story! You can use them like this:
That will give you this:

Spoiler

Enjoy your discussion!
Hah! Awesome. I totally overlooked that thread. Thank you!
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

Luhrsen
07.12.2012 , 01:21 PM | #24
Actually when I saw the Endar spire I couldn't help feeling angry at the plothole since I saw that ship explode into bits while still in orbit in kotor.

HaleLightmight
08.05.2012 , 05:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by innerpieces View Post
to play along... That's actually a great point, in my opinion. You have to figure they were doomed immediately to begin with. As you point out, they actually survive well beyond the ancestors we helped back in kotor. Technically, i'd say we did our part and it was for the better of those we helped. It only fell a part generations afterward which, by my estimation, puts it well out of our hands. If you follow my logic, technically we are dead and gone by the time taris falls.

To clarify one point... It's not that i totally disassociate myself from the experience (whether it be a movie or video game or even a great book). It's that i don't dwell on it. I take it in. I experience it. I let it go. If i held on to every (or really any) feeling i felt from a fictional source, i fear i would eventually become overwhelmed and possibly become a basket-case.

To the op, it was never my intention to suggest my way of thinking or feeling was any better than yours. I honestly thought you were joking at first. No matter how bad my life has been i know it pales in comparison to many of the difficulties others face. At the end of the day, deal with life however you can. Everyone seems to have an opinion about how others should think, feel, or live their lives. That wasn't my intention, however.

Good journeys...
why would i joke about something like that!!!

Revan-the-knight
08.05.2012 , 05:27 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellvaan View Post
Greetings everyone!

That will give you this:

Spoiler

Enjoy your discussion!
Im just going to Jump at the chance here if you dont mind( and i hope you have the time to look this over) A game mode where we can play as characters during Important battles such as the Sacking of Coruscant or the battle for Alderaan?
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy