Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moddable Bound to Legacy Weapons?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Moddable Bound to Legacy Weapons?

Freshtech
07.05.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1
Are there any moddable bound to legacy weapons? I would like to send some bound color crystals to an alt, but I haven't found any orange bound to legacy gear. The birthright and inheritance weapons aren't moddable.
S'yrenity - Mandalore the Healer

Empress Teta Refugee on The Harbinger

Rassuro
07.05.2012 , 11:49 PM | #2
I wanted to do the same (send bound color crystal to alt), but unfortunately at the moment there are no moddable weapons that are bound to legacy.
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

Freshtech
07.06.2012 , 03:02 AM | #3
Aww, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the reply. I really regret my shortsightedness now that I'm stuck with a low-level rakghoul crystal that I don't have a use for anymore. Oh well, lesson learned.

Infalliable
07.06.2012 , 06:26 AM | #4
Get a new piece of orange gear (unbound). Take the bound crystal from the weapon. Put it into the unbound orange gear. Do not equip it. Mail to your alt.

JacksonMo
07.08.2012 , 07:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Infalliable View Post
Get a new piece of orange gear (unbound). Take the bound crystal from the weapon. Put it into the unbound orange gear. Do not equip it. Mail to your alt.
Pretty sure stamping a bound crystal into an unbound weapon will bind it.

Freshtech
07.08.2012 , 02:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Infalliable View Post
I tried this. I couldn't modify the weapon while it was unbound.

Apollo-Rayne
07.08.2012 , 03:02 PM | #7
You can buy Legacy Gear (100K a piece I think) from the Legacy Vendors. You can then put you bound item in them and transfer them to an Alt.

Edit: However, I'm not sure there is a moddable weapon, so this will only be suitable for Mods and Armourings.

JacksonMo
07.08.2012 , 03:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Apollo-Rayne View Post
You can buy Legacy Gear (100K a piece I think) from the Legacy Vendors. You can then put you bound item in them and transfer them to an Alt.

Edit: However, I'm not sure there is a moddable weapon, so this will only be suitable for Mods and Armourings.
There is no modable legacy weapon ATM. I've looked... twice.

doctor_
07.08.2012 , 03:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
There is no modable legacy weapon ATM. I've looked... twice.
Well look harder.
I got a mandalorain helmet from legacy vendor on dromund kass and its a modable one.
250.000 credits tho but it looks damn cool

doctor_
07.08.2012 , 03:42 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by doctor_ View Post
Well look harder.
I got a mandalorain helmet from legacy vendor on dromund kass and its a modable one.
250.000 credits tho but it looks damn cool
LOL, helmet its not a weapon. Sorry m8