Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rewards for Character Transfers >:(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rewards for Character Transfers >:(

Lozarus
07.05.2012 , 02:28 PM | #1
Okay so I was fortunate enough to have started out on Jedi Covenant. That means I'm being ripped-off or rather cheated out of the "Rewards for Free Character Transfers" I think everyone who started on the popular servers and stayed to make them what they are today should be rewarded as well. This isn't a smart move excluding part of the player base.

DiLune
07.05.2012 , 02:30 PM | #2
In the official thread, BW has answered several times that if your character started off on the destination server you will still get the reward.

OmegaMayhem
07.05.2012 , 02:30 PM | #3
But you had the pleasure of playing on a populated server from the beginning, and that is reward enough.

<3 pixel rage.

Qishari
07.05.2012 , 02:32 PM | #4
Hello all,

In case you missed it, Courtney addresses this in the Rewards for Character Transfers thread:

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hello again!

There still seems to be some confusion. If your server was a destination server, like Prophecy of the Five for example, you will still receive the rewards even if you did not transfer characters.

Check to see if your server is qualified for rewards here.

Thanks!

We do ask that discussion regarding the rewards for character transfers take place in the ongoing thread so we are going to close this thread and have you move over to that one.