Gormak Energy-Cell AlphaWave Inhibitor

I haven't actually checked to know with 100% certainty. However, Nightmare Pilgrim has an ability specifically called Mental Assault which is the whole reason for the inhibitor in the first place. I would assume that it would not work for Fearful. I could be wrong, because Z and T is easy enough as it is without the need for using one to see if it would work.

I haven't actually checked to know with 100% certainty. However, Nightmare Pilgrim has an ability specifically called Mental Assault which is the whole reason for the inhibitor in the first place. I would assume that it would not work for Fearful. I could be wrong, because Z and T is easy enough as it is without the need for using one to see if it would work.

I understand the intended use and that fearful is an easy mechanic to avoid for most. I would not assume that it wouldn't work on fearful because the tool tip clearly states that it "will protect the user from even the most powerful mental assaults for 4 hours".

My question was aimed more at trying to get some feedback on whether the community thinks this is an exploit, intended, or doesn't care.

I highly doubt that item would have any effect outside of nightmare pilgrim. And as already stated its really not needed as the fearful debuff can be avoided if your tanking the mobs correctly. Seems to me like that would just be a huge waste of mats or daily commendations.