Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Earn Rewards for Free Character Transfers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Earn Rewards for Free Character Transfers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blattan
08.06.2012 , 12:43 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Blattan View Post
Well. we are well over 12 hours since the deadline.

What about the characters that can't be transferred due to the Destination Server not having enough character slots?
About a week since the deadline, a little less since the F2P announcement, and still no information on will the characters stuck in "limbo" (can't transfer because the single destination server is already full of characters) be able to get the rewards or not.

Just sweep it under the rug, and hope people will forget about it...
EA/BioWare on the state of SW:TOR:
"Your piece of mind is my highest priority. Rest assured, this will be done to perfection." Account ended: 8/16/'12 (August 16th, for those "across the pond.") @ aprox. 12pm CDT

Sydth
08.07.2012 , 08:25 PM | #262
so, what is a Gannifari? I don't remember seeing them anywhere and I get nothing with a google search. Anyone know of any lore or even some images of adult Gannifari?
Aku'salaShahi'palåkTaj'ug an'uri
Begeren Colony

“You seem about as trustworthy as a used-speeder salesman"
"Really? Most people find me harmless and kind of charming. Never mind."

Blattan
08.09.2012 , 10:11 PM | #263
So I made a test character on a Destination Server yesterday, and didn't receive any rewards (to be fair, I did not take the character to level 10 - which might matter, nor do I believe that new characters were supposed to get the rewards after the deadline).

Does that mean that characters stuck in "limbo (where they couldn't be transferred because the select destination server was already full of characters)" can not get the rewards now?
"Your piece of mind is my highest priority. Rest assured, this will be done to perfection." Account ended: 8/16/'12 (August 16th, for those "across the pond.") @ aprox. 12pm CDT

Catsmeat
08.09.2012 , 10:14 PM | #264
So I made a test character on a Destination Server yesterday, and didn't receive any rewards (to be fair, I did not take the character to level 10 - which might matter, nor do I believe that new characters were supposed to get the rewards after the deadline).

Does that mean that characters stuck in "limbo (where they couldn't be transferred because the select destination server was already full of characters)" can not get the rewards now?
I would assume so as we are now 9 days past the deadline. It's over. It's done.

bannsider
08.09.2012 , 10:27 PM | #265

I assumed only characters that got transferred would get transfer rewards.

Catsmeat
08.09.2012 , 10:30 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by bannsider View Post
I assumed only characters that got transferred would get transfer rewards.
Characters on destination servers that did not transfer got the rewards as well if they were level 10 and if they existed come the end of the offer (31JUL12).

Blattan
08.09.2012 , 10:51 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsmeat View Post
I would assume so as we are now 9 days past the deadline. It's over. It's done.
As would I.

But this was information players were promised would be Soon™. And that was well before the deadline was supposed to arrive.

Resiidew
08.13.2012 , 07:21 PM | #268
if i make a toon later on will i still get it on the new toon if i have gotten it before on my others?

Nyhm
08.16.2012 , 09:44 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Resiidew View Post
if i make a toon later on will i still get it on the new toon if i have gotten it before on my others?
Apparently not. I just re-rolled an existing toon, and since its bind on pick-up i couldnt email it to another character.

Ive made the new character and nada. No Loyalty Rewards email.

smh.