Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Denova - Server Admin: Access Denied

Onibubu
07.19.2012 , 11:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BeeTs View Post
After attempting to get back in a few times, members of the Ops group starting DC'ing and were kicked back to the server select screen. At this point, when they logged in, they were on a silver and grey checkerboard out in space surrounded by the Imperial Fleet ("SPAAAAAAACE!"). They had to run to the edge of the checkerboard and jump off, fall for a fairly long distance, die, and respawn in the museum on the Ziost. I had logged off for the night as I had been DC'd and when I logged in the next morning I was on the checkerboard as well.
You mean this one? xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iRqqCk2RuE

Yes... these bugs should be fixed.
The same with the wipe -> all thrash back fix, even if you can prevent that from happen its just frustrating when it happens.
Knights of the Shadows, Vanjervalis Chain - Republik
T1:10/10 NM T2:4/4 HM
http://knightsoftheshadows.de/

Norag
07.19.2012 , 12:33 PM | #12
My guild has had several problems with this in EV and KP. Thankfully, all of our occurrences have occurred at the beginning of the Op and hasn't resulted in us having to re-clear trash. This is definitely and issue that needs to be given priority and fixed asap. It did result in several Ops being delayed while we tried to figure out the fix for it. We ended up disbanding and having the person in question hard log before reforming, but that's pretty ridiculous.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

The_Butler
07.20.2012 , 04:44 AM | #13
Happened 3 times now on our EC runs - all about 11:00PM which is usually when we've got up to Kaphees.

3 times now we've called it a night after getting this error message because all the logging off and resetting phases and then clearing the trash again is just a pain in the **** and as usually a work night really puts people off.

Out of interest is there anyway to skip some of the trash between boss 3 and 4 in EC?

Jakobpoop
07.20.2012 , 08:11 AM | #14
....exactly the same happened to my guild yesterday when we were doing Denova :/

pure_laced
07.20.2012 , 12:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Butler View Post
Happened 3 times now on our EC runs - all about 11:00PM which is usually when we've got up to Kaphees.

3 times now we've called it a night after getting this error message because all the logging off and resetting phases and then clearing the trash again is just a pain in the **** and as usually a work night really puts people off.

Out of interest is there anyway to skip some of the trash between boss 3 and 4 in EC?
Not anymore. There used to be a way, but because smart players figured out how to skip a whole whopping 3 trash packs to get to the chest in between Vorgath and Kephess, they nerfed it and it one shots you. 3 WHOLE TRASH PACKS!!!! So gamebreaking! If you skipped the chest though, it was only 2 trash packs to kill before Kephess from Vorgath.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter