Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I thought it was a good idea.....

Splifty
07.05.2012 , 06:13 AM | #1
I think it would be cool if the when you equip a new chest piece on a companion that by default all of their gear is colored matched to the chest piece. As it is right now, most of my companions look like hobos because of the miss matched colors of all of there armor being different colors. Not sure if this is something that can happen, but like I said I thought it was a good idea.

Velassra
07.05.2012 , 06:37 AM | #2
I think they said that is on the agenda for future....I don't have the link.

Sparklehorse
07.05.2012 , 06:47 AM | #3
Yeah this is incoming.

Soon...
Stop exploding you cowards!

Parali
07.05.2012 , 07:15 AM | #4
Greetings,

Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson mentioned color matching for companion gear in a recent Community Q&A:

Quote:
Lesai: When it comes to planning content and game direction, how much of it is based on the developersí plan for the game, and how much of it is based on community suggestion and feedback?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): As we come to the end of our big must-have features (like Group Finder), updates are driven more and more by the community. Expect to see far more of the smaller quality of life requested features (color matching for companions, chat bubbles, etc.) start to get real traction under them in the near future.

We hope this helps. Thank you!