Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need people to play with!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
I need people to play with!

Evilsplashy
07.04.2012 , 06:12 PM | #1
I don't know where to post this, but I need a guild or something to join. I get bored easily and I love communicating with people. I'm quite new to the game, so I don't know what I'm doing. Idk where to join a guild or whatever it's called. Someone should PM me

Ononion
07.04.2012 , 06:58 PM | #2
You will probably need to give details on which server you are on. Also, i have found asking for a good guild in-game works most of the time.
Be Happy

Fluoride
07.04.2012 , 07:20 PM | #3
If you're brand new to the game, check out the general discussion forum, and check the transfers thread. If your having trouble finding people to play with, you could be on a server that had its players transfer off, you'd be advised to do the same.

Parali
07.05.2012 , 12:29 PM | #4
Greetings,

You may want to check out your server group forums, specifically the Recruitment forums, to see what guilds and what events may be happening on your server.

You can start your search on the Server Group Forums page. Figure out which group your particular server is on (they are arranged in alphabetical groups and broken down by region and server type), then click on the link and you will be able to see what events are being planned and what guilds are recruiting.

Good luck!