Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Artifice] Crafting Color Crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Crafting Color Crystals

NeoLoger's Avatar


NeoLoger
07.04.2012 , 12:14 PM | #1
i was wondering if its possible to craft purple color crystals?
or how to get it. i cant find it anywhere!
how do i get one? even low level.... dos anybody can help me?

Apollo-Rayne's Avatar


Apollo-Rayne
07.04.2012 , 01:02 PM | #2
There are plenty of posts in the forum regarding this.!!!

ToastyChoate's Avatar


ToastyChoate
07.04.2012 , 02:54 PM | #3
i have a hard time finding and making yellow color crystals as a republic class character......


Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.--YODA

Telanis's Avatar


Telanis
07.04.2012 , 03:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoLoger View Post
i was wondering if its possible to craft purple color crystals?
or how to get it. i cant find it anywhere!
how do i get one? even low level.... dos anybody can help me?
No, you can't craft purples. Purple PvP crystals drop (rarely) from the Grade 6 PvP crafting box. PvE crystals that were bought before 1.2 are sometimes sold on the Market. The ones currently in Empire Columi weapons are bound so they can't be ripped out and sold.

Quote: Originally Posted by ToastyChoate View Post
i have a hard time finding and making yellow color crystals as a republic class character......
That ... doesn't make sense. You get plenty of yellow schematics from the trainer, plus one of the mission discovery skills returns schematics for +Power crystals. The level 50 schematics come from the PvP vendor.

ToastyChoate's Avatar


ToastyChoate
07.04.2012 , 03:59 PM | #5
finding yellow color crystals to craft with is what i was referring to... maybe my other post didnt come out right?? i also dont play pvp very much...


Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.--YODA

flabajaba's Avatar


flabajaba
07.04.2012 , 05:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ToastyChoate View Post
finding yellow color crystals to craft with is what i was referring to... maybe my other post didnt come out right?? i also dont play pvp very much...
Archaeology color crystal missions have a chance to get yellow crystals as a reward.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.”

Daefaroth's Avatar


Daefaroth
07.04.2012 , 05:45 PM | #7
Yellow (and orange) crystals are classed as Gemstones, and come from Treasure Hunting, not Archeology

NeoLoger's Avatar


NeoLoger
07.05.2012 , 01:38 AM | #8
so basically i need to be level 50 whit the specific character i want to have the purple crystal and do a ton of pvp.
did i get it right?

and this is the only way?

DarthMetier's Avatar


DarthMetier
07.05.2012 , 09:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Daefaroth View Post
Yellow (and orange) crystals are classed as Gemstones, and come from Treasure Hunting, not Archeology
maybe the orange crystals are, but I have gotten tons of yellow crystals from archealogy.

Brutus's Avatar


Brutus
07.05.2012 , 09:41 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMetier View Post
maybe the orange crystals are, but I have gotten tons of yellow crystals from archealogy.
I'm a 400 Arch and TH on my Jedi, and I run missions like a religion... only ever seen yellow and orange crystals from TH. Arch missions provide artifact frags, power crystals, and red/green/blue color crystals.

EDIT: I almost forgot, Arch missions can also provide the storebought components