Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Waited in queue for 20 minutes to crash and back the end of the line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Waited in queue for 20 minutes to crash and back the end of the line

Vassaggo
12.18.2011 , 08:46 PM | #1
Oh it was painful. Sure I might have utterly failed that space mission; asteroids are hard to dodge,,, but does this punishment fit the crime?

Anyways, shouldn't there be a grace timer on getting ctd'd or lagging out to not return to the end of the half an hour queue?

Icebergy
12.18.2011 , 08:49 PM | #2
I actually just made a thread about this, but now I can't find it...apparently I don't have permission to view my own posting history.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Icebergy
12.18.2011 , 08:50 PM | #3
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Bulwyf
12.18.2011 , 08:51 PM | #4
I also commented on a thread about this about ten minutes ago and now it is deleted from the board.
Such a lot the gods gave to me—to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken.

H.P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Bulwyf
12.18.2011 , 08:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bulwyf View Post
I also commented on a thread about this about ten minutes ago and now it is deleted from the board.
I also can not view my own posting history.
Such a lot the gods gave to me—to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken.

H.P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Paralassa
12.18.2011 , 08:53 PM | #6
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is already an active discussion thread for the topic of queue grace period after disconnect:

Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!