Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unbalanced Loot Drops for Dailies

MayhemnChaos
07.04.2012 , 08:19 AM | #1
I am pretty sure that I am not the only one to notice, but why is it that we are working on lvl 50 Daily missions and we get lvl 49 stuff, that for me and alot of others is outdated so to speak? The customer service told me yesterday that everything is the way it is supposed to be, but how is that right? Lvl 50 missions should get Lvl 50 Loot, END OF DISCUSSION

KBSIP
07.04.2012 , 08:21 AM | #2
you realize most level 49 enhancements, mods, and armorings are technically grade 50, right? the actual level 50 gear drops occasionally from the end bosses in heroics, grade 124, just below tionese. if you want legit level 50 gear, go do story and hardmode flashpoints. they aren't that hard.

asbalana
07.04.2012 , 08:59 AM | #3
LOL, I have accumulated about a thousand Belsavis commendations which drop through the dailies. The only use I can think of for them is to buy gear I can't use to sell off for what I can get.

lafr
07.04.2012 , 09:26 AM | #4
Daily missions are a bonus on this game (like every other). The loot is good for a fresh 50 and you can get extra credits. If you want the best equipment, do flashpoints and operations. You can use belsavis credits to buy itens for your alts as soon as they get required level. If you don't like doing alts, let them on you inventory. They don't weight as much as you think.

Seriously, the game have such more problems and bugs to fix, let this little things to the next year's development.