Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

so where is our free time?

Malstrades
07.04.2012 , 07:25 AM | #1
With all the constant unnessesary downtime of the servers, it would be just to grant everyone at least a day free in leu of the massive downtime.

Downtime of course was caused by ONCE AGAIN releasing a major update, while everyone on PTS said it wasnt ready, when will BF learn?
Tyrusaran 60 sentinel

warriorcat
07.04.2012 , 07:31 AM | #2
you want to much, their giving you stuff and yet you want more. you dont need free time, yes its annoying 3 times in one week but who cares, play a free game like i do (ghost recon online beta) (APB) to name a few. or make RL friends

how many times have WoW given out free time, and lotro when that was pay to play i know lotro never did

Methoss
07.04.2012 , 07:35 AM | #3
hell, there has been patch days for wow where the servers went down for 24hrs, and still no free game time.
"Facts, exact numbers, reassurance . . . a Jedi seeks not these things."

- Jedi Master Kyp Durron

Himeji_Endless
07.04.2012 , 07:42 AM | #4
Compensation for non-regular weekly maintenance is something we shouldn't even have to mention or ask for. We're unable to play so we should be given an extra day or two free ... that would be fair. Then again, we all should be getting much much more considering all the technical problems that we've been dealing w/ on this game ... especially since BW is unable and unwilling to resolve many of them.

error 9000 to start

warriorcat
07.04.2012 , 07:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Himeji_Endless View Post

error 9000 to start
that is unable to connect to server (offline) or timed out connection (i think)

Himeji_Endless
07.04.2012 , 07:46 AM | #6
yep, i know what it is. I can log in and play for anywhere between 1~10mins and then DC ... over and over again during the last 3 days - tons of other threads w/ the same symptoms. *sigh*

warriorcat
07.04.2012 , 07:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Himeji_Endless View Post
yep, i know what it is. I can log in and play for anywhere between 1~10mins and then DC ... over and over again during the last 3 days - tons of other threads w/ the same symptoms. *sigh*
contact CS they will tell you to fix launcher and to do some stuff should fix your problem (trace art command in command promt for one when you are logged into game) i have been running perfectly ever since i have had they game and no problems encountered yet

*edit*- twitter is your best bet

Ducilia
07.04.2012 , 07:56 AM | #8
So we had an extra 4 hour maintainance and today an extra 2 hours, making it 6 total, right? Good, so as a compensation, your next payment will be 12 cents cheaper, as that's what it has cost you. happy now?

Daeada
07.04.2012 , 08:03 AM | #9
We got a free month a while back. That more than covers the loss of time due to maintenance this week.

warriorcat
07.04.2012 , 08:04 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Daeada View Post
We got a free month a while back. That more than covers the loss of time due to maintenance this week.
plus you forgot the free day (yes 1)