Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Bioware,

Zaelesis
12.18.2011 , 08:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
This is where my expertise means more than your opinion.

It can be fixed where there are no Que's

To put it simply BW didn't anticipate this many people.

It can be fixed.

Question is what they will do about it.
It can be fixed, never said it couldnt. All i said was there are more important things being worked on. Since you have expertise then you know everything takes man power and i believe they are just completely overwhelmed right now with bugs/glitches they dont have time to up the server caps just yet.

With hopes everything will be fixed when the servers go offline on monday night. Until then i can live with not playing the game. (my main is suffering from the loading screen glitch where the splash screen never goes away. so i wait in queue like everyone else jsut to get that. I can deal with queues, thats not a problem but the game has to work to let me play in the end.)

Zaelesis
12.18.2011 , 08:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
No sir, At the moment their top priority would be to add more servers.

What do you think is going to happen in 2 days when the flood gates open up?

These Q times can possibly double for all servers.
Top priority is to get the game working for everyone because in 2 days, if its not working, people will not be continuing to play or even finish buying the game. My group of friends are waiting to see if stuff is fixed before they buy the game as well. So yes business hinges on the game working properly first.

You have to wait for everything in life. A queue makes no difference.

Ahebish
12.18.2011 , 08:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaelesis View Post
It can be fixed, never said it couldnt. All i said was there are more important things being worked on. Since you have expertise then you know everything takes man power and i believe they are just completely overwhelmed right now with bugs/glitches they dont have time to up the server caps just yet.

With hopes everything will be fixed when the servers go offline on monday night. Until then i can live with not playing the game. (my main is suffering from the loading screen glitch where the splash screen never goes away. so i wait in queue like everyone else jsut to get that. I can deal with queues, thats not a problem but the game has to work to let me play in the end.)
It's going to cripple them in 2 days.

If they don't address it now.

At this point glitches need to be put on the back burner since it's a very small % of the populice.

Masanis
12.18.2011 , 08:55 PM | #14
I have limited time to play this game as it is (due to the existence of a life outside of the digital world), so I'd like to not spend a good deal of the time that I set aside waiting in a queue so that we can have "engaging" communities.

Fix the issue.

Paralassa
12.18.2011 , 08:56 PM | #15
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is already an active discussion thread for the topic of queuing:

Regarding server queues

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!