Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Bioware,

Ahebish
12.18.2011 , 08:36 PM | #1
You guys need more servers.

It's 2 days from the 20th. What do you think is going to happen then with the login Ques?

I'm on an east coast server... and in my list, I'm 380th in Q... of all the servers I can see in the list.

ALL ARE FULL Except 5.

And those are just all the west coast servers.

Misinformed
12.18.2011 , 08:38 PM | #2
I agree... this is ********.. I have an hour and 20 mins wait to get on my server... either beef up each servers capability or GET MORE FU**ING SERVERS...

I paid to play not wait...

Zaelesis
12.18.2011 , 08:40 PM | #3
Please, if your going to post about queues, do it in the assigned thread. There are much bigger issues they are having then queue times. Some people cant play at all so a queue time is not that important.

Queues are going to be bad, this wont tbe the last time there are queues. Its something you just have to get used to as an mmo player.

Masanis
12.18.2011 , 08:40 PM | #4
Nothing like being number 436 in line, waiting thirty-five minutes just to get a damn error message after I was number 1 in the queue. This game hasn't been out long enough to keep me paying for an inferior product like a fool. In my mind Bioware has 30 days to fix the issue to earn my subscription (wish I could cancel my original order at this point.)

Zaelesis
12.18.2011 , 08:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Masanis View Post
Nothing like being number 436 in line, waiting thirty-five minutes just to get a damn error message after I was number 1 in the queue. This game hasn't been out long enough to keep me paying for an inferior product like a fool. In my mind Bioware has 30 days to fix the issue to earn my subscription (wish I could cancel my original order at this point.)
As i said, more important issues such as those errors and glitches that prevent players from actually getting to the game. The queues will lighten but its not a quick fix and their top priority should be to fix the game breaking bugs and errors that prevent people from playing.

Aaronnar
12.18.2011 , 08:42 PM | #6
687 and counting!

Feldune
12.18.2011 , 08:43 PM | #7
436? Ha. I am 721. It appears more servers are going on line. But for those of us already on a full server, increasing the number of people that can be on the server would help - although that might cause lag.

HillbillySith
12.18.2011 , 08:45 PM | #8
pretty sure they have an artificial cap right now, so they have more room when it releases but they are crowding the hell out of early release servers
Dont run little jedi, you will only die tired and sweaty....Bwahahahaha
If your not a part of the solution...your a part of the body count

Ahebish
12.18.2011 , 08:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaelesis View Post
Please, if your going to post about queues, do it in the assigned thread. There are much bigger issues they are having then queue times. Some people cant play at all so a queue time is not that important.

Queues are going to be bad, this wont tbe the last time there are queues. Its something you just have to get used to as an mmo player.
This is where my expertise means more than your opinion.

It can be fixed where there are no Que's

To put it simply BW didn't anticipate this many people.

It can be fixed.

Question is what they will do about it.

Ahebish
12.18.2011 , 08:47 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaelesis View Post
As i said, more important issues such as those errors and glitches that prevent players from actually getting to the game. The queues will lighten but its not a quick fix and their top priority should be to fix the game breaking bugs and errors that prevent people from playing.
No sir, At the moment their top priority would be to add more servers.

What do you think is going to happen in 2 days when the flood gates open up?

These Q times can possibly double for all servers.