Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Starship

Jurpi
12.18.2011 , 08:31 PM | #1
I'm stuck at the console of my holoterminal on my starship, I've tried using the /stuck command which does not move me nor does it kill me just places right back where I was. I've tried every possible movement sequence I can think of, quick travel does not work because I'm on my starship... I can Q warzones but when the warzone is over boom right back to being stuck.

I've contacted in game support spoke to them and they said it would be escalated to Tech support that was almost 3 nours ago.. I dunno I guess I'm stuck :/

Jurpi
12.18.2011 , 08:38 PM | #2
bump!

Arotec
12.18.2011 , 08:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurpi View Post
I'm stuck at the console of my holoterminal on my starship, I've tried using the /stuck command which does not move me nor does it kill me just places right back where I was. I've tried every possible movement sequence I can think of, quick travel does not work because I'm on my starship... I can Q warzones but when the warzone is over boom right back to being stuck.

I've contacted in game support spoke to them and they said it would be escalated to Tech support that was almost 3 nours ago.. I dunno I guess I'm stuck :/
Try using your IMperial Fleet Pass? Should be in your General Abilities tab