Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sever Lag Issues

iamnotracist
12.18.2011 , 08:24 PM | #1
I am sick and tired of this crap. Admit the problem, and give us an ETA on a fix. GAME IS UNPLAYABLE as is. Ill get minutes or maybe an hour of decent lag (200ms or less, and 200ms shouldn't even be considered good) only to have this happen. I am on Wifi with ATI card. And NO I WILL NOT go wired. You broke this ****, you fix it. It shouldn't be my job to use a crappy work around when NOTHING else has the problem. Sometimes streaming videos in the background actually HELPS the problem, or so it seems but my wife using Netflix or Hulu on a different computer has NO impact either way. Anyway, I am done and walking away until EA/Bioware gets their goodies together. I can deal with waiting to log into queue for an hour, I can deal with broken AH, I can put up with much, but this is just a pathetic issue that should be a non issue.

iamnotracist
12.18.2011 , 08:39 PM | #2
And i just found out how much better it gets, you call for support and get lines are full message and they hang up on you. Then, nobody responds here for problems either. I smell something like fail and/or ****.

iamnotracist
12.18.2011 , 08:45 PM | #3
Update: Called back and got through on 12th call. Now waiting on hold. Maybe real person is going to pick up the phone that can help?

iamnotracist
12.18.2011 , 09:11 PM | #4
Another update, on hold over 30 minutes... This is going REALLY well. Just wait till launch day, and it will only get better on Christmas!