Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting to Alderaan Datacrons

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Getting to Alderaan Datacrons

KenjiTheBarb
07.02.2012 , 07:55 PM | #1
Dear Group
Not really a "new player" but when I try to get (as Jedi Knight) to the Strength and Endurance datacrons, my path is blocked by very high level enemies that can kill me very quickly. Is there a way to sneak past these people? Force Camoflague only lasts 3 seconds so I doubt if I could do it. Or do I have to wait till I go up in level, or form a group to do it?
thanks

Infalliable
07.03.2012 , 06:15 AM | #2
A few of the Alderaan ones are in the "bonus quest" areas of the planet meant for higher level characters. They'll be much easier to get later.

Alienwarz
07.03.2012 , 10:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KenjiTheBarb View Post
Dear Group
Not really a "new player" but when I try to get (as Jedi Knight) to the Strength and Endurance datacrons, my path is blocked by very high level enemies that can kill me very quickly. Is there a way to sneak past these people? Force Camoflague only lasts 3 seconds so I doubt if I could do it. Or do I have to wait till I go up in level, or form a group to do it?
thanks
The YouTube videos that show you how to get these step-by-step were of no help to you?
Kalypso ~ 50 Jedi Sage ~ Canderous Ordo
Dresann ~ 50 Sith Sorcerer ~ The Harbinger

KenjiTheBarb
07.03.2012 , 10:02 PM | #4
Thanks for the hint. I'll be patient and come back later . (The videos told me what to do when I get to the item. However it does not help me get past a bunch of enemy who can kill me with 2 ranged shots..!)