Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Perks

oxistat
07.02.2012 , 04:25 PM | #1
It is great that you put in this character perks but they should be across the whole legacy beings that it requires the player to have a certain legacy LVL before he/she can buy this perks so I would like to see them be legacy wide.

JWagner
07.02.2012 , 05:42 PM | #2
I disagree.
I don't want to be charged more to make it a legacy, when I only want to use, say, space exp boost, on a character so I can use space combat to level up faster.

The perks are meant to be small investments to help your alts level how you want them to, instead of the same grind you learned the first time or two times around.
The <Republic Privateers> of Begeren Colony (RP) want you!
Join the largest smuggler fleet in the galaxy today!

Find Out More About The <Republic Privateers>

Liokae
07.02.2012 , 05:45 PM | #3
I wonder if he wins a prize for being the 100th person to make an identical thread.

LordBater
07.02.2012 , 05:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by oxistat View Post
It is great that you put in this character perks but they should be across the whole legacy beings that it requires the player to have a certain legacy LVL before he/she can buy this perks so I would like to see them be legacy wide.
The character doesn't have to have a certain legacy level, your legacy with all your characters on that server has to be a certain level. Its meant to give incentives to roll alts, helping you to get to them up faster. One level 50 already gives you level 5 and teh first ranks of perks. You get the first rank for that 1st alt, get him to 50 and boom you hit a level high enough for a 3rd alt to get the first and second level of perks to level even faster, and so one. You do end game content with your 50s and it ups the legacy even faster. its actually a pretty cool idea, the level unlocks and credits to buy each perk seems pretty good to me for the purpose they want, and thats keeping you playing by rolling more and more characters and leveling them to max.
No, of course not. And that is the whole problem with aliens, you just can't trust them. Occasionally you meet a nice one, Starman, E.T., but usually they just turn out to be some kind of big lizard!

oxistat
07.02.2012 , 06:40 PM | #5
I already 2 LVL 50 toons and I am working on 6 other toons of alts i just don't think i should have my lvl 50's to use the money they make to oay for my lower lvl toons to lvlv to 50 so if they make it across the legacy i can buy it on one toon and have it on all my toons to lvl them faster.

Kourage
07.02.2012 , 06:47 PM | #6
It's called character perks.
Legacy perks are another category.....
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

LordBater
07.02.2012 , 06:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by oxistat View Post
I already 2 LVL 50 toons and I am working on 6 other toons of alts i just don't think i should have my lvl 50's to use the money they make to oay for my lower lvl toons to lvlv to 50 so if they make it across the legacy i can buy it on one toon and have it on all my toons to lvl them faster.
You do realize that if it was legacy wide in would probably cost like 10 times as much for each perk, meaning you'd have to pool money from most of your toons anyways right?
No, of course not. And that is the whole problem with aliens, you just can't trust them. Occasionally you meet a nice one, Starman, E.T., but usually they just turn out to be some kind of big lizard!

Elear
07.02.2012 , 06:55 PM | #8
1. Get enough credits to buy given perk 8 times
2. Divide them evenly btween al you 8 chars
3. Log onto each one of them and unlock this perk

4. Congratulations, you just unlocked this perk legacy wide.