Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deaths that could have easily been avoided

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Deaths that could have easily been avoided

Tuscad
07.06.2012 , 07:09 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
2. but thats just it a represenative can't act as a senator. It would make no sense.

3. yeah I'm not saying He didn't get them onto the falcon. I"m saying with out R2 they could have never escaped. Remember R2 was with Luke so if Luke didn't go R2 would have never been able to save them and Leia would still be captured. So when they say there is another the other is already captured.

4. yeah but its one of those times where you would use something like that.

Then the other plotholes like how come when they where trying to kill Padme instead of sending in death worms why not just fire a rocket into the room as soon as the window was open and kill her.

3. Remember earlier when Han flowed away with a Star Destroyer's garbage? What was stopping Lando from doing that?

4. Maybe R2 ran out of fuel for his rockets or they got broke sometime in between 2 and 5? Technology can and does break quite often due to aging. I don't know if this one is possible because I am uncertain exactly how a droid works: maybe he ran out of space in his memory and wiped a portion of it to make new space and wiped his knowledge about the rockets?
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

undeadsithdread
07.06.2012 , 07:57 PM | #82
am i only one thinks palpatine/darth sidious used the force to kill padme.

palpatine has more reasons to kill padme more then anyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DepjA...eature=related
Sith assassin Forever!

jarjarloves
07.06.2012 , 11:07 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
3. Remember earlier when Han flowed away with a Star Destroyer's garbage? What was stopping Lando from doing that?

4. Maybe R2 ran out of fuel for his rockets or they got broke sometime in between 2 and 5? Technology can and does break quite often due to aging. I don't know if this one is possible because I am uncertain exactly how a droid works: maybe he ran out of space in his memory and wiped a portion of it to make new space and wiped his knowledge about the rockets?
3. Well we don't know if he knows that trick. But remember Boba isn't far away so they could just call him up. Or maybe Boba even told them what Han did.

Of course thinking back to that scene they weren't in a position to do it and the SD was just about to use the tractor beam when the MF jumped to light speed.

Tuscad
07.06.2012 , 11:18 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
Of course thinking back to that scene they weren't in a position to do it and the SD was just about to use the tractor beam when the MF jumped to light speed.
I forgot about that, also Vader was on board and wouldn't have fallen for it.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

jarjarloves
07.06.2012 , 11:50 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
I forgot about that, also Vader was on board and wouldn't have fallen for it.
of course isn't Lando only able to free them because Luke showed up? Vader left to deal with luke. Odds are he would have kept torturing them till they died if Luke never showed up.