Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mod Stations: Need to be on the ship and fleet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Mod Stations: Need to be on the ship and fleet

djmothra's Avatar


djmothra
01.18.2013 , 11:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jmdatcs View Post
I think the OP is saying that if you use a mod station you pay a lot less to get mods out. If that is the case, it's good to know. It will save me a lot of money. And there definitely need to be more in that case.
What!...wait...is this true?? It's cheaper to remove with a station than not?
Not a Valued Subscriber
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

DarthVitrial's Avatar


DarthVitrial
01.19.2013 , 12:06 AM | #12
There is a mod station in the Crew Skills area of fleet...but I'd love one on my ship.

And I do think that it's cheaper to remove mods via a station, though I'm not 100% positive. I know it's the only way to add augment slots though.

Shaz's Avatar


Shaz
01.19.2013 , 12:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by djmothra View Post
What!...wait...is this true?? It's cheaper to remove with a station than not?
This is very old information (notice the date on the OP) and is no longer valid.

thetehnoob's Avatar


thetehnoob
01.19.2013 , 12:15 AM | #14
i think this is the longest necro i have ever seen...good job guys....

chuixupu's Avatar


chuixupu
01.19.2013 , 02:34 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by juggernaut_JT View Post
You guys are missing a VERY big point about mod stations. You CANNOT add an augmentation slot unless you are AT a mod station. That is why it would be nice to have a few more of them around.
Um, this thread is from over a year ago . At that time, Augmentation kits didn't even exist, so of course they didn't mention them. Why did you bump such an old thread?

PS - there's also a mod station near the training area on the bridge deck of Ziost.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Solar_Breeze's Avatar


Solar_Breeze
01.19.2013 , 02:46 AM | #16
The thread deserves to live!

It has always annoyed me that my companions can use my ships mod / crafting station but I'm not allowed to...

Ighten's Avatar


Ighten
01.19.2013 , 03:09 AM | #17
LOL I didnt even know you could pull them out for free with a mod station .. Oh well learn something new every day.

Ignicity's Avatar


Ignicity
01.19.2013 , 03:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Solar_Breeze View Post
I has always annoyed me that my companions can use my ships mod / crafting station but I'm not allowed to...
^^^^THIS

Truer words could never be spoken!

Saradain's Avatar


Saradain
01.19.2013 , 03:17 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ighten View Post
LOL I didnt even know you could pull them out for free with a mod station .. Oh well learn something new every day.
That's cause you can't. Let this thread die.

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
01.19.2013 , 04:17 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by juggernaut_JT View Post
You guys are missing a VERY big point about mod stations. You CANNOT add an augmentation slot unless you are AT a mod station. That is why it would be nice to have a few more of them around.
This thread is over a year old??? Why necro it?
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu