Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mod Stations: Need to be on the ship and fleet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Mod Stations: Need to be on the ship and fleet

Lokai
12.18.2011 , 08:11 PM | #1
Seriously these are indispensable since they cute price of modding by a HUGE amount(thats pulling mods out of items). Having to go clear back to an older area, or to capital planet to use one is silly. They need to at least be on the fleet if not in the ship itself or remove cost incurred for modding with out a station ie remove stations entirely.

just a small peev having wasted time going clear back to the fleet only to have to go BACK to balmora to do my modding.

Edit: so none on balmorra either? none on the fleet? what did you do remove all stations save home worlds? thats pointless -.-;
" Destiny is like a river...washes us along its ever winding path, the jedi follow its path drawn along it like lambs to the slaughter... but We Sith fight the flow of destiny, turn its course to our whim! Through this will we be the true victors of this war!" -Lokai-

KaemonManzo
12.18.2011 , 08:40 PM | #2
Mod stations are no longer required. I have been able to add and take out mods in both armor and weapons wherever I want.

CelsiusNivlek
12.18.2011 , 08:41 PM | #3
You can do all your modding from your back pack, they removed the need for mod stations back in beta.
Got 99 problems and a queue aint one. Well actually it is but I am not going to complain about it.

photoheathen
12.18.2011 , 08:42 PM | #4
nvmd...misread OP. apologies

lenzio
12.18.2011 , 08:43 PM | #5
Yes! please I dont get there is not one on are ship? I mean even in the KOTOR games the Ebon hawk had one

Marxeh
12.18.2011 , 08:43 PM | #6
I'm only upto level 25, but pulling mods out of my stuff costs me like 150 credits at most?

Granted over a large period of time this accumulates, but if it can save you a trip back to your homeworld, in which time you could potentially do 2-3 quests, which reward at least 3 times the cost of removing a mod, would you not agree it's worth it?

GreyTemplar
12.18.2011 , 08:44 PM | #7
He is saying that they cut the price of taking mods out (did not know this personally), not that you could not without a table. Just doing so without a table is wasting credits.
CE VIP

jmdatcs
12.18.2011 , 08:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KaemonManzo View Post
Mod stations are no longer required. I have been able to add and take out mods in both armor and weapons wherever I want.
I think the OP is saying that if you use a mod station you pay a lot less to get mods out. If that is the case, it's good to know. It will save me a lot of money. And there definitely need to be more in that case.
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Albert Camus
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut

juggernaut_JT
01.18.2013 , 11:47 PM | #9
You guys are missing a VERY big point about mod stations. You CANNOT add an augmentation slot unless you are AT a mod station. That is why it would be nice to have a few more of them around.

Vonstagger
01.18.2013 , 11:49 PM | #10
Mod station at fleet at the crafting area.