Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please sort out the game.

WaldoA
07.01.2012 , 03:31 PM | #1
Ok, was going to post this thread earlier but thought maybe I was just getting a bit frustrated, but now I definitely am.

Earlier 2 warzones in a row bugged, meaning I couldn't leave the game and I didn't get any reward from completion. I had to close the game client and wait in a queue to get back online. Soon after I decided i'd PvE and was continually hopping characters to decide which one I wanted to play. I logged in to one of my alts and the game stopped responding with an error message saying something about an errornode and no writing script. Again I loaded back up and had to wait in yet another queue, now I've just logged out about 30 minutes later only to get the exact same error but thankfully no queue this time.

I don't know what's going on, but I've just been experiencing countless waves of bugs lately post 1.3, including warzone queues not working and having to relog before I could get in, alongside getting random server admin messages speaking jibberish to me with all sorts of symbols and punctuation, also random emails from swtor containing 4 supply boxes, which when I open do absoloutely nothing apart from clogg up my mail box.