Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Best Star ship

Projawa
01.09.2013 , 02:47 PM | #41
The Sith ship is my favorite- simple solid layout and all on one level. And it's got that TIE fighter resemblance.
Smuggler ship is a close second just cause it's like the Millenium Falcon.

All the ships are interesting though the IA ship does seem like something out of Star Trek and the trooper ship exterior is kinda ugly

reflow
01.09.2013 , 03:22 PM | #42
imp agent's ship by far

DARTHOSIRUS
01.09.2013 , 06:51 PM | #43
I like every ship. They are all good in their own unique way, but my favorites are the sith warr/inquis and the trooper

Sinapus
01.09.2013 , 08:35 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
Smuggler beats all. Decent lighting, plus WE HAVE MORE SEATS YOU CAN ACTUALLY SIT IN.
Win!
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

GraceandDanger
01.09.2013 , 10:29 PM | #45
The IA's ship is pretty stylin', I can give you that. But my favorite is the Sith's ship. Compact and it looks really comfortable and relaxing to me for some reason.

I think its the color scheme.
It's victory or nothing!

TheBetty
01.10.2013 , 07:32 PM | #46
I like the reasoning behind the IA ship. It's a luxury starship retro fitted with military hardware. So that you can fly around without arousing too much suspicion

It is my favourite. Second favourite would be SW/SI ship VERY Imperial lol
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

LadyDrusilla
01.10.2013 , 08:36 PM | #47
1) Imperial Agent: Beautiful to look at and the concept behind it works so well, the military starship disguised as a luxury space-yacht.
2) Jedi Knight/Consular: It just seems to epitomise what a Jedi ship should be
3) Sith Inquisitor/Warrior: Intimidating appearance, lovely lay-out, just a little to spartan for what I imagine a Sith ship to be. I feel there should be holocrons and artifacts and a rather more 'force wizards tower' feel to it. But that's jsut me.
4) Smuggler: It's just so fantastic...
5) Bounty Hunter: Really great, nice simple lay-out, a little too utilitarian for my taste but it fits the BH perfectly.
6)Trooper: Very much a military vessal, fits the class well but I find it a little dull.

The margins are very small in my opinion, the six ships ranging from an 8 to 9.5 out of ten. They are all great.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Surinen
01.11.2013 , 10:21 AM | #48
Sith Warrior one by far - simple and well planned with a nice bedroom, altho I would say that my bedroom is in rather loudy place, almost near my cattle gather and probably cht chat. lack of holocorons in the cabin and ancient tablets is also a little bit lacky
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Zellzin
01.11.2013 , 12:45 PM | #49
My top 3 are the SW/SI, BH, and IA

I hate the JK/JC ship, looks like a hammerhead shark
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47

Chlomamf
01.11.2013 , 08:08 PM | #50
I'd have to say the X-70B Phantom. Just the fact that it is one of the most advanced ships in the Galaxy is awesome in its own. The interior looks great too, the cockpit looks good.