Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Best Star ship

NeutralHunter
07.01.2012 , 02:25 PM | #1
Well now I've played all the classes seen all the starships. I have to say the IA's have by far the best starship of all the classes. It would of been a great SI or JC starship.

SaberBladeUK
07.01.2012 , 03:07 PM | #2
The IA starship looks like something I'd expect in Star Trek. Even the entrance has a little transporter like decoration beside it. I do like it, but I always get the feeling I'm walking across the ship sideways rather than from back to front.

My favourite would probably be the Jedi Consular/Knight. Mainly because it's quick to get out of when I arrive on a planet and it's layout is very simple.

danpen
07.01.2012 , 03:10 PM | #3
I like the trooper one as well
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

norlof
07.01.2012 , 03:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SaberBladeUK View Post
The IA starship looks like something I'd expect in Star Trek. Even the entrance has a little transporter like decoration beside it. I do like it, but I always get the feeling I'm walking across the ship sideways rather than from back to front.

My favourite would probably be the Jedi Consular/Knight. Mainly because it's quick to get out of when I arrive on a planet and it's layout is very simple.
I agree. The only shortcoming is there is no room for your companions on the JC/JK ship...so I guess its a slumber party in my room. Lord Scourge loves pillow fights
Do or do not. There is no try

HelinCarnate
07.01.2012 , 03:26 PM | #5
Bounty hunter ship, hands down is the easiest to get around in.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Catsmeat
07.01.2012 , 03:34 PM | #6
My favorite of all is the Sith Warrior one.

Classic Imperial styling!

Synxos
07.01.2012 , 03:39 PM | #7
IA no contest.

monkgryphon
07.01.2012 , 03:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SaberBladeUK View Post

From the outside it reminds me more of the Naboo Royal ship from Episode 1.

Lundli
07.01.2012 , 03:39 PM | #9
SW > Trooper > BH > IA > JK

imho

Tuscad
07.01.2012 , 03:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
From the outside it reminds me more of the Naboo Royal ship from Episode 1.
Me too.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade