Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patcher service temporarily unavailable?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Patcher service temporarily unavailable?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dreamlucas
07.01.2012 , 10:22 AM | #11
seem to have sorted mine date on the pc had reset changed it back and it seems to be working fine

Spacemanbobr
07.01.2012 , 10:28 AM | #12
Tried to delete the folder named "Patch", couldn't find a folder actually named that so I tried deleting "patcher.version" and running FixLauncher, didn't do anything. Here is the log for today:
Spoiler
I had to remove some of the log, as it was too large to post and is just the same problem over and over again.

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 10:46 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi dreamlucas,

That's great to hear, it sounds like in your case the restart correctly loaded the security certificates that you needed.

Spacemanbobr, please reset your password from this link:http://swtor.com/user/password/recover

Then, as before, untick "Remember this account" and re-enter your details on the launcher.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Spacemanbobr
07.01.2012 , 10:54 AM | #14
I would proceed to that step but it seems my account has been locked out due to incorrect security question answers (which is alarming, hopefully I haven't been hacked). I already submitted a query to customer service but is there anything you can due to speed up the process of resetting my account? Thanks again for all of this.

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 11:00 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Spacemanbobr,

The way to get this cleared up is to call our phone support, they will be able to fix this for you.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Spacemanbobr
07.01.2012 , 12:01 PM | #16
Got the PW reset, got the patcher working, and can play the game now. Thanks for all of your help.

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 12:43 PM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for getting back to us. Enjoy the game!

jedilier
07.01.2012 , 03:20 PM | #18
im having same issues please help,

Spoiler

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 03:31 PM | #19 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi jedilier,

Please make sure you have taken the steps above of unticking remember account, and then entering your details again, and checking for a patch folder, and deleting it if present.

Also, please try resetting your password, and check to see if the issue persists.

jedilier
07.01.2012 , 03:48 PM | #20
ok now it says my account was locked due to incorrect answers to security questions, i havent been able to log in all day today due to power outage in the area and just now trying how do i get account unlocked?