Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where have all the chests gone?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

snoopdogbaby
06.30.2012 , 08:00 AM | #1
Hi, I was just wondering something.

I recently played through Esseles in a group of 4, all level 10-13. I noticed that the security chests were gone, nowhere to be found. I found this to be even more true when I ran it several more times.

This started after 1.3.

I know this isn't a bug. I'm just wondering, since as far as I know, it was taken out.

I would just like to know, was this something that was taken out in Patch 1.3? If so, why?

Ogada
06.30.2012 , 09:01 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi snoopdogbaby,

This flash point was not altered in the recent patch.

Thank you.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

snoopdogbaby
06.30.2012 , 09:53 AM | #3
Okay, yes, but after running Esseles, Black Talon, Hammer Station, and Maelstrom prison, I've realized that security chests are completely absent from all flashpoints, except boss chests. Why?

Setalle
06.30.2012 , 10:52 PM | #4
I noticed a chest missing from Battle of Ilum, too.

spiritsamuri
07.01.2012 , 02:30 AM | #5
I have also noticed the chest in both story mode and hard mode Black Talon are not present.
Jaykoni lvl 50 Sith Assassin
Anne lvl 50 Sniper
Maike lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer

snoopdogbaby
07.03.2012 , 07:48 AM | #6
..hello? People are wondering and so am I, but it feels like this thread (and alot of others) is being ignored.

Not to be mean but it's just a question. Answering it shouldn't be too taxing.

Keeperofsight
07.03.2012 , 09:17 AM | #7
I have run BT HM recently and noticed the same thing; no chests where their used to be. Anyone else seen this?

Ancaglon
07.03.2012 , 10:03 AM | #8
The ones on Hammer Station seemed to be there post 1.3 (one below the ramp near the sliceable elevator, and one just after the light bridge over the firing chamber) -- but on an Esseless HM, the chest after the looong drop down into the trash compactor room was not there.

A couple of times on PTS, I noticed that several chests were also missing from normal-mode Taral V.

So, clearly, something has changed, but it may not be a consistent removal of chests as I initially thought -- maybe just a bug in spawning them, along with the "reduced mobs" from those FPs.

DakotaDoc
07.03.2012 , 01:04 PM | #9
I ran Esseles with a group yesterday. All the chests were gone. Not a single one was at their normal location. So it may be they did nothing with those FP's. But something has obviously been changed.

Tatile
07.03.2012 , 01:08 PM | #10
I can add that the chest have been removed from Black Talon on The Progenitor.