Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware lfg tool y u no usable with heroic missions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Bioware lfg tool y u no usable with heroic missions?

Consensus
06.30.2012 , 05:01 AM | #1
Bioware, as I understand it the lfg tool was designed to eradicate the need to spam "LFG 4 ENEMIES OF TEH REPUBLIC " in general chat and yet you COMPLETELY NEGLECTED TO ADD THIS BASIC, EASY TO ADD FUNCTION!!! WHAT GIVES????

Why shouldn't we be able to use the tool for heroic missions? Heroic missions require finding groups and yet there is no function available for this in your group finder tool, it is as if it was blatantly ignored, or bioware simply forgot.

Now I am sure that there is a reason for this so if any bioware dev is reading this then please, tell us, what gives?

Jadedestine
06.30.2012 , 05:32 AM | #2
actually if you look at it, we can toggle flashpoints and planetary missions, the real problem is no one is using it to look for groups for heroics,
The forest grows darker and darker; on this night the hunter will become the prey.

MetalFang
06.30.2012 , 05:34 AM | #3
Yea, I want a LFG for heroics as well, it is most likely due to time constraint as the LFG tool seem kind of rush but I really hope it will be implemented for Heroics as well in the future.

And also I wish it will teleport us back to the planet we were on like a warzone rather than teleporting us back to the fleet, we can always use holo call for the debrief. This will actually encourage people to use the LFG tool more, I cannot count how many times the Q pop and only have ppl decline it.

Squidwalker
06.30.2012 , 04:41 PM | #4
I know right, silly me thought that was a no brainer and expected that to be an option in the group finder.