Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eviction or forgotin

Aridos
06.28.2012 , 05:41 PM | #1
i was woundering if i dont transfer will i log on one day to find a eviction notice on my space port or while i log on to find myself alllll alone with the whollllleee server to myself

bassfu
06.28.2012 , 05:48 PM | #2
Hopefully you'll be forced to pay to transfer so Bioware can make back some of the lost revenue for keeping all these dead servers open because of the squatters.

Roalmo
06.28.2012 , 05:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
Hopefully you'll be forced to pay to transfer so Bioware can make back some of the lost revenue for keeping all these dead servers open because of the squatters.
Comment about 3 cans short of a six-pack.

To do a free transfer, I will HAVE to delete 4 toons. Doesn't sound "free" to me.

So I wait for the paid transfers. All we "squatters" want to know is, when the H@ll are the paid transfers.

So my alts, made in a game that encourages alts, can play the ******* game.

Noviru
06.28.2012 , 06:06 PM | #4
Hello everyone,

We understand that not everyone wishes to transfer from their origin server for various reasons. As explained in our Character Transfer FAQ, this is only the initial phase of the Character Transfer Service, and future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow characters to be transferred where you wish and may require a fee to do so.

If you are currently on an origin server and do not wish to move, feel free to use one of the following pre-existing threads for discussion:
Dead Server and I'm not transfering?
Ok, Bioware. Now what? Are you really forcing me to delete 9 chars?
Because several topics discussing this already exist, we're going to close this one.

Thank you!