Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heavily Underleveled

jungjinwoon
12.18.2011 , 07:01 PM | #1
Heya... I have quite a big problem on on my hands - and I do not know how to really solve this in any good matter.

Here's the situation:

I'm currently level 40 on the planet Belsavis.. Belsavis is a 41-44 Planet and I am currently fightning level 43 elites and strongs, which is getting kind of hard.

Now my main concern is that I will get even more heavily underleveled after this planet, and I am starting to really freak out... Please help me, give me some advice or tips how to solve this issue...

And btw, ain't there any bonus quests on Hoth? I didn't get any atleast.

Rented
12.18.2011 , 07:03 PM | #2
Ship missions, Instances, and pvp. All give exp so you can grind those for a lvl or 2. Not only will you get exp, but money and gear. Win Win.

Elarion
12.18.2011 , 07:03 PM | #3
Warzones, Space Combat, Flashpoints. If anything I find I'm almost always over leveled for an area & I have done barely any of those.
Corbec lvl 50 Vanguard - Master Dar'Nala
Atticus lvl 50 Guardian - Master Dar'Nala

Shammus
12.18.2011 , 07:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jungjinwoon View Post
Heya... I have quite a big problem on on my hands - and I do not know how to really solve this in any good matter.

Here's the situation:

I'm currently level 40 on the planet Belsavis.. Belsavis is a 41-44 Planet and I am currently fightning level 43 elites and strongs, which is getting kind of hard.

Now my main concern is that I will get even more heavily underleveled after this planet, and I am starting to really freak out... Please help me, give me some advice or tips how to solve this issue...

And btw, ain't there any bonus quests on Hoth? I didn't get any atleast.

I don't see how this is possible.. I "skipped" balmorra and only did class quests on it.. I'm currently lvl 36 and just started taris @ 35.

I would recommend doing all your space dailies and pvp dailies they are worth their weight in gold. So skipping a whole planet and doing all the other ones bonus series and everything.. "I didn't do one in Alderaan, but I imagine there will be one later" and I skipped all heroics and I'm still lvl 36. I got in day 2 of early access. and I only did the BT flashpoint.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

musicmann
12.18.2011 , 07:08 PM | #5
How the heck are you guys that level already. I've been playing since Tuesday morning and just hit level 16.

Florial
12.18.2011 , 07:09 PM | #6
Only 15 and haven't even gotten my ship, hehe.

BlazingShadow
12.18.2011 , 07:10 PM | #7
PVP, yo.

Antario
12.18.2011 , 07:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by musicmann View Post
How the heck are you guys that level already. I've been playing since Tuesday morning and just hit level 16.

better question...how have you been playing since tuesday morning and only hit lvl 16?

i did 1-25 in my first day...
- C O R A L -
- Pursuing excellence in the endgame content of PvE and PvP -
- Guild HQ | Recruitment | External Site | External Forums -

zepfya
12.18.2011 , 07:13 PM | #9
1-25 in 1 day, did you play 24 hours?

Bravotwentynine
12.18.2011 , 07:13 PM | #10
Dam been playing since thursday have 29 BH, 10 sith sorc, 15 sith Jugger. How are you only at 15?