Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problems getting to Quesh?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GustavStGermain
06.27.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem or not. . . But I can't get to Quesh. It won't let me board the shuttle down, telling me I need an inoculation to do so. . . and there is no where around me offering it or anyone that I'm able to talk to. . .

Was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if Bio knows and was getting to work on it.

Beruthien
06.27.2012 , 06:23 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings GustavStGermain,

Please try going back to your ship and resetting your class mission. Once done go back to Quesh orbital station, there should be a mission available for you.

If this is not the case please come back to us.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Proetus
06.27.2012 , 07:38 PM | #3
Are you at least level 33? You need to be 33 or higher in order to get the innoculation.

GustavStGermain
06.28.2012 , 11:24 AM | #4
I'm level 38.

Also the reset didn't help, I still couldn't find the available mission marker. I did eventually through searching find the medical officer though and can now get to Quesh.

SirMannii
11.05.2012 , 10:02 AM | #5
I can't travel to Quesh either. Says I need some sort of protection to enter the planet surface and I'm not able to talk to the guy with the vaccine or whatever it is...he says "come back later"...

Farkwar
11.05.2012 , 04:10 PM | #6
The guy you need to get innoculated by is not being marked on the map.. he's in the hall just before the shuttle.. Talk to him and tell him your ready to go.