Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am unable to create a legacy at level 30?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
I am unable to create a legacy at level 30?

PyroSnyper
06.27.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1
I started playing on my friends server just before all of the server transfers happened (my toon was level 26). So i transfered along with my friend to the new server. I hit level 30 last night, and I cannot find any way to select a Legacy name. is there something I must do first or is this a 1.3 patch bug?

Callianna
06.27.2012 , 02:11 PM | #2
You must complete chapter one to open legacy. The average level is 30 but some storylines take longer, some are shorter depends on how you leveled.

PyroSnyper
06.27.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
Oh okay, thank you. I did not know that.

mphill
06.27.2012 , 02:20 PM | #4
Act 1 concludes after Alderaan.
"Insanity runs in my family...it practically gallops." - Mortimer Brewster

Aetou
06.27.2012 , 04:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mphill View Post
Act 1 concludes after Alderaan.
To be more specific: you complete Alderaan then generally get given another quest to a unique location and that quest is the finale of Act I. Just completing Alderann isn't quite enough.

Lady_Alyria
06.27.2012 , 05:44 PM | #6
I've hit my legacy at 31 on one server and 35 on another, it's not a level but a point in the story.

Stebbinn
06.27.2012 , 05:58 PM | #7
It's around lvl 32 when you finish act 1 of the class story and this goes for all classes and I recommend you get atleast to lvl 32 or your class quest may be to hard (depends on class), for example I went for act 1 boss on my sith assassin at lvl 31 and I had a hard time finishing it.

Eternalnight
06.27.2012 , 07:17 PM | #8
Well the story boss you fight at end of chapter 1 is level 32 for most classes (33 for some), and not 30 like so many people keep saying.

And this does not say anything about what level your actually is when you do it. Can be higher or lower.

Ellvaan
06.28.2012 , 08:40 AM | #9
Greetings everyone!

Thank you all for your helpful responses! You can read more about the Legacy system in the Legacy Information section of the Official website as well as the following community member created guide in the New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources:
We hope this helps!