Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM FPs + LFG + 1.3 == Total Faceroll

Coriolan_Martius
06.27.2012 , 10:00 AM | #11
I guess I am not concerned with people getting gear quickly. I was always for that and think it makes sense. I am just concerned people will get bored and leave if it is too easy. If that does not happen then I don't mind.

I never understood why developers could not add "debuffs" to existing content, like FPs, to make them harder. I imagine something like nightmare mode, where there is an exhaustion factor, that causes you to lose 15% DPS and take 20% more damage(just throwing out some numbers).

Or how about mobs spawning randomly and bosses pulling in additional adds, melee or rDPS, at random intervals.

NoxiousAlby
06.27.2012 , 11:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Coriolan_Martius View Post
How many people will soon lose interest and leave?
Considering that the hardcore players still have HM Denova to provide their weekly requirement for challenge, and now non raiders and the "average casual" has gear progression beyond Columi..........I would say no one.

Most players dont care less about difficulty especially in flashpoints as long as they can see a clear path towards gear progression. For those that do care, as I said theres HM Denova

Keep up the good work BW

dipstik
06.27.2012 , 11:37 AM | #13
agree with responders that say its trash mechanics heavy instance. 2 manning kaon is pretty easy too, even with 1 cc... if u know the mechanics. i got thrown into with a " person who did not know" and he died every other pull.