Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speeder Piloting perk

Neyren
06.27.2012 , 08:10 AM | #1
Hi there,

just unlocked speeder piloting in the legacy perks but my lvl 19 character can't buy it from the trainer. Where can I get it from? (or what am I missing here? :P)

ty

Pigvomit
06.27.2012 , 08:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Neyren View Post
Hi there,

just unlocked speeder piloting in the legacy perks but my lvl 19 character can't buy it from the trainer. Where can I get it from? (or what am I missing here? :P)

ty

You don't need to buy it off your trainer. All you need to do is buy a speeder, right click it and you're good to go!
Amnesia / DogBlood / Unholynixon / Analog / Pigvomit
VICIOUS - Medicine Operative
SHOTS FIRED - Combat Medic
The Collective - Executive Officer

Neyren
06.27.2012 , 08:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Pigvomit View Post
You don't need to buy it off your trainer. All you need to do is buy a speeder, right click it and you're good to go!
doh! could have been so easy thank you

Snidusian
06.27.2012 , 08:38 AM | #4
How do I unlock the speeder rider perk for a 18 trooper?

PLynkes
06.27.2012 , 08:57 AM | #5
You need to be at legacy level 5 and fork out 40 grand.

If this is your first character it isn't possible as you don't unlock the legacy system until the end of Chapter 1 (usually in your mid 30s level-wise). You'll just have to wait until Level 25 as normal. This level of the perk is really only of any use to your alts (though your main can take advantage of the higher level version of the perk).

Snidusian
06.27.2012 , 07:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
You need to be at legacy level 5 and fork out 40 grand.

If this is your first character it isn't possible as you don't unlock the legacy system until the end of Chapter 1 (usually in your mid 30s level-wise). You'll just have to wait until Level 25 as normal. This level of the perk is really only of any use to your alts (though your main can take advantage of the higher level version of the perk).
so If I get the trooper to lvl 25 can I unlock the speeder perk for my lvl10 bounty hunter?

zombiemannsev
06.27.2012 , 09:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Snidusian View Post
so If I get the trooper to lvl 25 can I unlock the speeder perk for my lvl10 bounty hunter?
No, at level 25 you can get your speeder. At Legacy Level 5 you can unlock it so alt toons can get theirs early. But you will be well past level 25 on your first toon before you hit legacy 5. Legacy kicks in at the end of act 1, right around level 30-35ish depending on how many side quests etc you do

Erevan_Kindelar
06.28.2012 , 06:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Snidusian View Post
Not neccessarily. You have to be Legacy level 5, and if the Trooper is your first character you do not have a Legacy level at all yet - you unlock and start leveling the Legacy when you finish Chapter 1 of your class story (which comes just after finishing the Alderaan quest line, with maybe one more hop when you leave Alderaan).
Once the Legacy is unlocked, you have several Legacy levels to grind through (after unlocking the Legacy, each kill and quest turn-in gives both adventuring xp and legacy xp) before you get to Legacy level 5.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?