Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 1003

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

D-F-A
06.27.2012 , 04:54 AM | #1
Hello,

After the patch on the 26th i am unable to log in.
the first time i tried to log in after patch i get to the server select screen and no servers show up, so i log out and restart the launcher, this time i get to the server select screen and the servers are all showing but when i click on any of them i get error 1003.
i made sure fixlauncher.exe had admin priv. and launched it re-started SWTOR (it also has admin priv.)
get to server select same thing.
all video and sound drivers are updated.
my firewall settings for SWTOR programs are on both (Mcafee) net gaurd off.
Any ideas?

K

Lsheistaon
06.27.2012 , 04:55 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings D-F-A,

Please run the repair function on your launcher as there may be a corrupt or out of date file attached to your launcher.

It may be worthwhile connecting your computer directly to your modem with a cable rather than connecting wirelessly or via a router.

Try removing and re-adding launcher.exe and swtor.exe to your anti-virus and firewall exceptions

Please run the launcher with administrative rights by right clicking on the shortcut and choose run as administrator in the compatibility tab of its properties.

Please note that some users have resolved this issue by running the launcher in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3.

If the issue persists and there is no maintenance on-going, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support