Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bought the new perks on my lvl 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
bought the new perks on my lvl 50
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

gresiac
06.27.2012 , 02:30 AM | #1
i should have looked at the tooltip but i bought alot of perks on my main that are useless for them is their anyway that you guys can reset them and give my money back please ?

Lsheistaon
06.27.2012 , 02:33 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings gresiac

I would suggest that you contact our Customer Support reporting this issue. Please ensure your request is submitted as soon as possible after the event to ensure your ticket is dealt with as efficiently as possible.

When you are submitting a ticket please provide the following information:
  • Character name:
  • Server name:
  • Exact Item name:
  • Currency type and amount/Exact name of Unassembled Token:
  • The date and time of the item purchased/deleted in error:
This is to ensure your request reaches our restoration team and is dealt with as soon as possible. Please be aware, all issues such as theses are dealt with on a case by case basis.

Thank you.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Stoofa
06.27.2012 , 03:17 AM | #3
Oh please Bioware tell me you are not going to start refunding players when:

Character perks - the clue is in the name
Every single piece of information about these perks said that it was per character
Every tooltip explains it is per character

Stop wasting time on refunding lost money to people who will not read things and fix the far more serious issues such as rewards not being given out via group finder etc.

DeathStepper
06.27.2012 , 03:44 AM | #4
One does have to wonder what is so hard to understand about Character Perk as opposed to Global Unlocks.

Not to mention the tooltip on every purchase clearly stating "unlocks the perk on current character"

spectreclees
06.27.2012 , 04:45 AM | #5
Some people probably go the idea that these perks were for the character and that the other things weren't perks but mostly ship upgrades and social things. Just my logic...