Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orobird Eggs and How to Hatch Them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Orobird Eggs and How to Hatch Them

Telanis
07.18.2012 , 11:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliyanna View Post
Is there anybody who found the new nest on Alderaan? I try to get an egg out of the four nests I know (Castle Panteer/2 on broken bridge in Alsakan/the nest above the Killik tunnel) but no egg appears. I am on a transfer server and I am always alone on Alderaan so there must be another nest. I searched but I couldn't find it.
Anyone else?
There are two near the broken bridge? I only know of one. The spawn timer is 4 hours and lots of people farm them so that's probably why you're having difficulty.

KeepMe
07.18.2012 , 12:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
And yet despite that, nobody has found a Wonderous/Wondrous Egg yet Which is the main reason I made this thread..
One was found by a guidie on my old server.

Telanis
07.18.2012 , 12:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by KeepMe View Post
One was found by a guidie on my old server.
Could you ask him for the details?

Jenemi
07.18.2012 , 12:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Telanis View Post
Pretty please?

Details and screenshots would be amazing.

And I also have only heard (and seen) one nest by the Broken Bridge O-o I don't think they'd add another as that'd give 2 more to the Republic side and as it is, there's supposed to be some on Taris now.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

KeepMe
07.18.2012 , 12:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Telanis View Post
Yes... when i see her on line I will ask her and then post it. She actually got it just before she transferred.

Aliyanna
07.18.2012 , 12:30 PM | #16
There are really two nests at the broken bridge. You can see them both if you stand on the cliffs near the path around the cliffs.
I am on a transferserver and after serverrestart I found eggs in 3 nests, Alsakan in one nest under the bridges, one in castle panteer nest and one egg in the nest above the killik tunnel.
4 hours later there is only an egg in the other bridge nest, none in the other nests. So they have changed something or there are more nests. I was at the nests 4 hours after I got them, so noone else could get them in the meantime.
Es geht alles - nur die Frösche, die hüppen!

Telanis
07.18.2012 , 12:36 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliyanna View Post
There are really two nests at the broken bridge. You can see them both if you stand on the cliffs near the path around the cliffs.
Oh, in that case I would guess that one is just scenery and doesn't spawn eggs.

DPCummerbund
07.18.2012 , 12:38 PM | #18
My only question is this: how did somebody figure all this out?? I could see finding the nest (I found one myself), but the whole thing with water vaporators and solar panels and all that?
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist

Telanis
07.18.2012 , 12:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DPCummerbund View Post
My only question is this: how did somebody figure all this out?? I could see finding the nest (I found one myself), but the whole thing with water vaporators and solar panels and all that?
Well if you'd been to the Czerka base and been killed by the heat source, incubating there would likely occur to you. Besides that you just need to guess that the "Refreshed and Sustained" buff would keep you refreshed and sustained while in the heat source, lol.

KeepMe
07.18.2012 , 12:42 PM | #20
Same way eveything is figured out it games. Hours of searching and trail and error.